GTFO

Gen POV

Where am I? Why do I feel like I am lying down? I open my eyes to be on a grass plane. I get up and look around to see it is bright and sunny. Why am I here? I should be back at Beacon in my car not in a grass field.I blink and the grass is on fire. Come on. Where is the nightmare fuel? I look around left and right to see a ring of fire about 250 meters in diameter. I then see Grimm start to show up outside of the ring of fire. Seems like a normal nightmare. I then hear foot steps behind me. I turn to see... the same black veiny women from my nightmare a while ago. "Miss. Miss. What ever your name is. Would you kindly explain to me. WTF is going on?"

"Well. Considering you have managed to survive Cinder's grenade with no helmet and no aura. Lets just say you have... interested me." She said.

"Um....ok then."

"I would simply ask you for you to join me. But, after managing to stop part of my ... assistance's plan. Let's say I just want your power."

"No."

"You kinda have too. After all its either give me your power or die to the Grimm behind you. And to let you know, you die here, you die in the real world."

I start looking around a bit scared. I start to back up and I hear fire? I turn to see the ring of fire closing in and Grimm wave coming closer and closer. OK! Think, give this women my power or die to Grimm. What if... yeah lets do this plan. I look to the women and I said "For the memes." She was confused which instantly turned shocked as she sees me running to the Grimm. I then jump as high as I could and landed on a beowolf and I started jumping on the Grimm, getting past them. I kept jumping and running on Grimm. The Grimm keep trying to get me, but I kept jumping either past them or on them. I kept going till I reach a deep valley. Instead of stopping, I jumped into the hole. I fall and I start to feel myself wake up. I then look to the top of the whole and just stick my middle fingers up then I feel myself wake up. 

I wake up and notice I am in my car. I get out and stretch my muscles and got one of the empty backpacks and decided to head to the supermarket. Since its full of food and drinks I can use as my way out of here. I then remember something. My scroll! I pull it out and turned it on. It got to its lock screen before sparking and snapping in half. Well there goes my scroll. No communication to the outside world. This is fine. Alright, back to the main mission.I open the door and stealth my way out of beacon and started my one and only trip to the market. I get to the door and the automated doors open like normal? I thought they would turn off the power. I walk through and I start to raid the soda, cans, chips, and gum. Thank god I learned what won't go bad in under a 2 weeks. I get to the soda section when I start hearing... eating? I look to hear it at the ice cream section. I start to walk to it slowly, and I see on the ground a bunch of vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and Neapolitan ice cream cases. I then hear a bunch of eating and I turn the corner to see ... N-e-a-o? No, what was her name. I look to see her eating ice cream like her life depended on it. I then turned the corner and stood there looking at her. I then tapped my foot. She stopped on a dime and looked at me. I waved my hand and before I know it I am against the wall with a blade connected to a umbrella to my neck and she is glaring into my eyes. She then brought up a scroll that said "Where is he?"

"You talking about Roman right?" I asked. She then typed in her scroll still applying pressure to my neck and showed it to me and it said "Yes. Who else would I be F*&^ talking about!"

"Sorry. Anyways I believe the truth is better than a lie so, believe me when I say this. Roman is dead." I said to her. Her face looks like her entire world was destroyed inside out. She shakes her head before applying more pressure to the blade and typing in her scroll in a much more fury and showed me saying "You lie. Where is he?"