Snow Drift

GEN POV

Ugh... my head. What just happened? Why do I feel so damn heavy? I struggle to open my eyes and I come across a familiar scenery. I begin to get on my feet, but it is a struggle. When I finally get my feet under me. I look to see a a massive plane of black ground and rocks jutted out of the ground like spikes. I turn to see a small pack of Grimm wandering around the area. I look around me to notice I have no weapons at all.  I look around my area to see I am near ... another cliff. Alright then, I guess Salem wants to talk again ... maybe some more threats? A new deal? As if I would even accept them to begin with. Speaking of Salem where exactly is she? "Right behind you" I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see no one behind me, I look forward to see she isn't in front of me. I then feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to see no one, I look forward and almost launched myself back to see her right in front of me. I would have jumped if it wasn't for her hand on my shoulder forcing me down. I stare at her before saying " You have been a rather difficult best to kill, like a cockroach. But like a cockroach you can be killed, unlike me." 

Wait what did she just say?

"Oh don't look so surprised, did you really think a bunch of mere mortals could slain a goddess such as myself. Such a thought almost makes me want to laugh. Almost. I have lived for several decades, you are not the first group Ozpin attempted to ... kill me, and you most certainly will not be the last. (She lets go of my shoulders as she began to pace around slowly) I hope to realize you should give up on this little quest of yours to realize you are trying to do something impossible. Don't bother responding, I have heard every rebuttal in all of Remnant." 

"Why did you bring me here, Salem?" I asked.

"Why? hm.. simple. You seem to be the one most... unstable in your group, even if you can hide it oh so well. I summoned you to give a message... to Ozpin when you wake up." Salem responded. She walks up to me before slowly putting her hand on my cheek and my vision becomes blacken as she speaks "Tell Ozpin the moment you meet him on that silly little train ... into his ear." She slowly moves to speak into my left ear. "You will fail. Like you always have, stop struggling and surrender your self to me." She then removes her hand and my vision goes back to normal. But a sentence seems to bury itself into me, but I don't know what it is. It continues to burn till it subsidizes into my skull. I look at Salem and before I can say anything. She flicks her wrist and my vision goes white.

I grunt quietly as I open my eyes a second time. I notice I am on the lap of Blake who is quietly brushing my head with a face of worry on her face. I groan as I slowly try to get up. I look around to see I am in a ... train station? I grip the bench to pull myself up. I turn my body so my feet are off the bench. I turned to Blake as she slowly touches my head and asks "Are you okay? You passed out after the battle."

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit tired. What happened after I passed out?" I said putting a hand on my temple to try to regain feeling in it.

"Well, we managed to stop the White Fang permanently but we couldn't get their leader, Adam. We are currently getting tickets to get on a train to Argus."

"Oh... What about my...."

"Don't worry both your car and Yang's bike are being brought along. Something about purchasing enough tickets to bring either one person or vehicle extra, we got the vehicle deal."

"Oh. So where are our tickets?"

"Those are have already been paid for. We are just waiting for Ruby to return."

Speaking of the woman herself. Here comes Ruby now, hands behind her laughing while quickly going up and down. 

I look around to see everyone around me, either sitting down or standing up. Yang turns to her sister and asks "And?" There was some silence before she pulls out a ... custom shopping bag from behind her which was for this station's gift shop. Why does this place have a gift shop? What makes this place so special? Before I could read anymore of the words on the bag, Yang goes up to Ruby and tries to take it. And Nora comes out of nowhere and splits the two apart, before fantasizing about Argus. Ren then starts saying how with this train trip we will closer to our final destination being ... Atlas. Why? You know what. I think I am done questioning everything, cause at this point I think I might go insane trying to do so.