Hangout

The day before Gen and RWBY began their hangout

Gen POV

I am on the window still, my sleeping place of choice in my dorm. It been a while since I was released from the hospital, and I have been relaxing, and I showed my doctor's note to Glynda till it expired about 3 months after leaving the hospital. I battled like normal, but with a tons of rust in terms of skills.Also, my suit came back from Atlas and it looks like how it was when I got the thing. I put it on to see if anything changed. Of course there was the refill of medication and the restarted settings which I turn to my preference again. I look at the clock as it read 2:23 A.M. Yeah a great time to think about this. I am yet to sleep, due to me not being tired at all. I began to be tired at this point, yet rather then fighting it, I fell asleep. I then open my eyes to be on a black staircase. I start to walk up and I look to see a cliff, below it is a big chasm filled with Grimm. I start to back away when I hear "Oh. Hello". I turn around to see a women in a black dress, completely pale, I mean paler then Ruby. She had black veins on her face and white hair? I assume. And I see she has black crystal cosmetics and red eyes. I stare at her as she then says "So, you are the one they call Gen. To me you don't seem like much of a threat, more like a rock in a path." She then starts to walk to me. I know I shouldn't walk backwards knowing the cliche of someone on a cliff edge to danger as the enemy to said character walks to them. So I decided to instead walk forward to her. Both me and the pale lady walk to each other before we are 3 feet apart. She is taller than me by about 3 inches and I notice red lines on her arms and an object in her forehead. We stare at each other for a while. I stay there before I start to attempt to walk around her. And when ever I move to a side she side-step to where I was going. I then asked "What do you request of me?"

"Simple, join my side, and we can give you more power than you could with Ozpin." said the women

"Look, ma'am I just want to leave, I really don't belong here at all. So, if you can excuse me". I then went to leave, and again she side-step in front of me. I back up and she said "So, what will it be, join me, or die to the Grimm chasm behind you?"

I am not joining her, but I am not going to give the satisfaction of her pushing me so I did what a insane person would do. Rather then say "No" I back up, before turning to jump off the cliff. I jump off and I turn to see the women in shock at my action. I raise my hand and did a peace sign before falling. I then began to feel myself begin to wake up. I close my eyes as I head to the bottom.

I then opened my eyes again to see me in the window still again. Something tells me that dream is meant to be something. But, I don't think I want to know what it meant. I get up, lock the bathroom, did my routine, showered, and put on a purple jacket with a  pink undershirt with jeans with a brown belt and white sneakers. I put on my black helmet as I went to clean my suit on my still. I clean it with some polish I had on hand, and clean the insides from my sweat and freshened it up with some flower spray. I put it into it's bag and I begin to watch a movie on my scroll . I look up half-way through the movie and I see Ruby starting to roll off her bed. I get up and I roll her back to the middle and continue watching my movie. It eventually 8:19 AM when I hear "*Yawn* m-morning". I look up to see Weiss rising out of bed. "Morning. Nice to wake up without a whistle in your ear?" I responded, which was true since Ruby got a habit of waking up early to whistle in her ears to wake her up. I actually shock how she hasn't gone deaf. Weiss nodded and walked to the bathroom to, did her things and came out in her white dress. I continue to watch another movie and I say Good morning when in order to Blake, Yang, and Ruby woke up. I stay on the still watching until I feel a tap on my left shoulder. I look up to see Ruby tapping my shoulder. I get up and put away my scroll and say "Yee?"

"What?" asked Ruby

"I said Yee. Sorry I just like saying that better than yeah"

"Oh. Well Me and the other girls are heading to Vale to go out. Want to join?"