Ch. 58

Three days later:

Today was the day. Today Nini married the love of her life. She fidgeted as Brookelynn, Gina and Kourt fluttered around her in a dressing room at the Gehry Hall. Gina had put Ally's hair into an elegant up-do, with little blue butterfly pins arranged in it. Kourt had tackled the make-up and Brookelynn made sure everything was in place. All in all, Nini looked amazing. The final steps were the dress, her white shoes, the blue net veil Brookelynn designed, and her great-grandmothers pearls. She had something old, something new, and something blue, she just needed something barrowed. As if reading her mind, Kourtney produced a fine cut diamond bracelet.

"Oh, Kourt, thank you." Nini said, tears forming.

"Don't you dare cry Nina Salazar-Roberts." her friend scolded, "That isn't water-proof mascara."

"Why didn't you get water-proof mascara?" Brookelynn asked, adjusting Nini's veil.

"I thought I did, but I got the wrong kind." Kourtney snarked, rolling her eyes.

Brookelynn sighed when Kourt made a face at her.

"Do we have time to get water-proof mascara?" Brookelynn asked.

"You can barrow mine."

The three turned to see Taylor Swift standing in the doorway.

"Oh my god." Brookelynn said, not having met the pop star.

Taylor handed Kourt the mascara and turned to Brookelynn.

"You must be Brookelynn." she said.

"Y-yes." said woman stammered.

"Nice to meet you." Taylor said, giving Brookelynn air kisses on either side of her face.

"Thanks for coming Taylor." Nini said.

"You look amazing sweetie." Taylor gushed.

"Thanks." Nini said with a light blush.

"Taylor!" Charlotte exclaimed, running into the room.

Taylor hugged the little girl and twirled her around.

"Well aren't you beautiful in that blue dress."

Charlotte smiled shyly and twirled around.

"Just like mommy?" she asked.

"Just like mommy." Taylor confirmed.

"Can you check on the guys Taylor?" Gina asked, "Make sure they're ready."

"She means make sure Red is ready." Brookelynn said dryly.

Taylor laughed, picking Charlotte up.

"No problem."

Taylor went down a large hall to another dressing room.

"Knock, Knock!" she called.

"Taylor!" Ricky said when he opened the door, clad in a sharp white suit with a blue tie.

"Oh my, don't you look handsome." Taylor said, setting Charlotte down, "I was instructed to make sure you guys were ready."

"You mean make sure Red was ready."

"Pretty much." Taylor confirmed with a laugh.

"Hey! I'm ready!" Red said appearing behind Ricky.

Ricky gave him the once over and sighed.

"Then where is your tie?" Ricky asked, then smacked his hand to his forehead, "And your shoes."

"Shoes?" Red looked down, "Oh shoes!"