Ch. 4

A man in a black suit appeared around the front of the limo.

"Miss Salazar-Roberts and friend?" He assumed.

"Y-yes." Nini said, clutching her purse tightly.

The man opened the door for them.

"Ladies."

"Woohoo!" Kourt yelled out. "If there's a tv in here, I get first dibs on the remote."

Kourtney happily slid into the luxury vehicle, while Nini looked around nervously before she slid in. She noticed her neighbors had their noses pressed up against the windows and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, jolly good show." She said in the lame British accent she does when she's overly nervous. She doesn't know why it slips out. It just happens.

When she finally got settled in the car, she gasped. It was beautiful. Kourt already found the remote to the TV and more importantly, the wine.

"I don't think we're supposed to drink that," Nini said.

Kourtney shrugged. "Limo dude didn't say we couldn't."

Nini paused for a second. 'This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Stop being nervous and live a little' she thought to herself.

"What the hell? Pour me a glass."

Kourt smiled wide.

"That's the spirit!"

The ride wasn't all that long. About twenty-five minutes, maybe? Nini couldn't concentrate on much though. She was just looking out the window, lost in her thoughts.

"We have arrived, Miss Salazar-Roberts, Miss Greene." The drivers voice came through the speakers.

The driver helped them out , and Nini gasped at their location. It was a beautiful, white modern home with huge floor to ceiling windows. It was stunning. Nini's entire apartment could fit in his garage.

"Oh wow!" Kourtney breathed, then paused. "Who's that?"

Nini turned around to see Big Red coming towards them, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Nini! So good to see you again!" The man said, holding out his arms for a hug.

Nini giggled and stepped into his arms, accepting it. "Hi Red. Good to see you too." She said politely. She really couldn't help but like the guy. There was just something about him.

"Red? What kind of ridiculous name is that?" Kourtney scoffed.

"Red, this is my best friend, Kourtney. Kourt, this is Big Red. He's- well- I don't actually know what he is." Nini admitted.

Kourtney eyed the man suspiciously, but he just smiled back at her and held his out hand out for her to shake.

"Hi!" Red said, shaking her hand roughly. "I'm Ricky's best friend."

"So, are you gonna invite us in or do you want us to stand out here all day?" Kourt asked haughtily.

"Kourt." Nini hissed.

"Right! Of course. Come on in. Everybody is waiting." He said, albeit a bit nervously from Kourtney's demanding tone.

He's not afraid to admit he's slightly afraid of her.