Kiana superhero au

*doesn't really know what to say*

um. here's a kiana superhero au (well duh), requested by @Therealglitterbutt on the kotlc wiki

I tried--

GAH WHEN I WAS REREADING THIS I FORGOT THAT I NEVER ACTUALLY GAVE THEM SUPERHERO NAMES--

...well here, i suppose. you can make up your own names for them--

tw: police, robbers

Biana took a sip of fruit punch (at least, she thought it was fruit punch; who even knew at this point), and surveyed the room.

It was... overly bedazzled. The chandelier alone was giant, with thousands of small crystals hanging down on gold chains. The walls were decorated in tapestries, made from rich fabric and embroidered with diamonds and sapphires and other rare gems. And the glass Biana was holding right now? Small rubies were embedded into the handle.

Biana scoffed. All the finery in this room could be worth billions of dollars, but no, instead it was used so rich guests could be blinded by all the sparkle. A complete waste.

A man next to her (she'd already forgotten his name) was chattering on about something; Biana had stopped listening past the first sentence. She had no interest in this party. It was only because she was a Vacker that she'd been invited, and she had to come. For a Vacker to not come to one of the most prestigious events of the year? A disgrace.

Could this be any more boring, she thought. She had to leave. Sighing, she turned to the man talking to her. "That seems delightful. But I'm--"

She was cut off by the man staring at her weirdly. "You think the company losing a million or so dollars is delightful?"

Oops.

Biana laughed, a forced giggle that she'd perfected over the years of attending these stuffy parties. "Oh no, I meant how you..." Her mind tried to figure out what to say and came up empty. "Well, I think I'll go grab a bite to eat. We can continue this delightful conversation later." 

She winced. Apparently, all those years of making small talk hadn't prepared her for this awkwardness.

He didn't appear to take the hint. "I'll join you."

Biana suppressed a sigh, forcing a smile. She started walking to the buffet area, but he took her hand. Biana almost pulled her hand away, but worried that would seem rude, she let it stay.

Grabbing some food, mostly desserts, of course, she stood against the wall, taking bites of the ripple toffee. The man, stood next to her, talking some more, now about his beach house on the coast. She let her mind wander, daydreaming how the day could've gone.

She probably would be fighting some criminal at this point on a normal day. The *name* was known for her athletic skills and genius. She was the one everyone turned to in a crisis, along with her partner, *name*.

And who would expect for the fearsome *name* to be Biana Vacker, the pretty doll who did what she was told and was as timid as you could be? The rich girl who was sassy and sweet and delicate, the type who didn't want to exercise because they might break a nail (the horror)? The person who was the least likely to be a dangerous superhero who continuously saved the city?

But they were one and the same.

She'd never started out to be a superhero. She'd wanted to relax a bit, do something interesting. She'd wanted to break away from the mold society shaped her to be. And one thing had led to another and here she was, superhero whenever needed, perfect Vacker when not.