Lylie wedding

I'm honestly out of ideas for this. It's Lylie, requested by someone on the wiki. I don't ship Lylie though, and I can only see them as siblings. I tried 5 different ideas for this. One of them, I wrote a lot for, and then I realized it had no Lylie in it whatsoever, so that was nice. 

And now I'm just out of ideas (I think I already said that), so I'm doing this cliche wedding thing. But I know nothing about weddings, so I tried to write one (and failed) until I realized Elvin weddings are probably different from the few things I know about human weddings. (and actually, humans have a lot of different wedding styles, because like, one culture will have its own traditions that are different from another's) So now I'm just randomly making up traditions for the elves to have. 

Linh tugged on the ends of her hair.

The silver tips were gone, her once long hair cut short. Years ago, she'd gotten tired of the silver, the metal that when she was young, she'd rashly dipped her hair into. It was a burden, in more ways than one. 

Back then it was fine. It reminded her to keep herself in check, control herself, keep it all in. She kept her powers, her feelings, her thoughts deep inside her, covering it up.

But now she'd grown up. She could control her power and herself. She no longer needed to shove her feelings back, instead letting them show. She could be freer than she'd ever been before.

Tam eventually got rid of his silver tips too, a while after her. It had taken time, but at one point, his bangs got too long, and he'd realized he didn't have to remember anymore. He could let go of the resentment, forget it and move on. 

Soon, the famous silver tips of the twins were gone, along with the memories and burdens that came with them.

It gave way to new experiences. New feelings that led her to where she was now.

Biana grumbled as she batted Linh's hand away, letting the hair fall back in place. "Linh! I told you, stay still and don't ruin your hair. Do you want me to style it or not?"

Linh laughed a little more out of nerves than humor, and put her hand down, about to fiddle with her dress before she remembered Biana telling her to not touch anything. Which really wasn't possible, but she got the message.

She waited, more or less patiently, as Biana used an unbelievably large amount of hair products for Linh's hairstyle. Biana finally instructed Linh to look in a mirror, and Linh lifted her eyes, staring at her reflection.

"Oh," she gasped, not knowing what else to say. Makeup, hair, jewelry, Biana had outdone herself. 

Biana beamed, although now her eyes were a little shiny. "Is it okay?"

Linh felt tears forming in her eyes, but she whirled around and squeezed Biana tightly. "Of course!"

Biana laughed softly. "Careful, you'll ruin all my hard work."

Linh smiled, and for a moment, the fluttery feeling in her stomach stopped. But it came back quickly.

Why did she want to throw up now?

Biana exclaimed, "Look, Sophie and Marella are here!"

Linh turned her head and saw her friends walking the room. She smiled at them, trying to ignore her jitteriness. 

Sophie hugged her tightly, her brown eyes shining as she smiled. "It's your big day! How do you feel?" 

Two years ago, Sophie's own wedding had been held, with Marella Redek, now Foster. The couple was happy living in their mountainside home, Pinenook. (I'm bad at names, just substitute whatever name you want for this)