Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

(Warning: LS)

Rylie steps into Chace’s apartment not knowing what to expect.  It’s bigger than she thought it would be and filled with every amenity imaginable.  When they stopped by her hotel, he took control checking her out of it and putting her luggage into his car.  She was told by him to sit in the car stay quiet or he would pull over and ravage her. 

Why did he have to make a statement like that, his admission didn’t scare her like he thought, it made her hot and curious.  He’s so unaware if he did by some chance pull over they would both be arrested for indecent exposure because she has her own ideas of things she wants to do to him but she chooses to keep silent about it having never verbally revealed to a man such sexual desires for him. She sat in the passenger seat letting her imagination run wild with anticipation of being able to follow through on her thoughts someday.     

They enter his penthouse apartment to silence.  She takes tentative steps into it craning her head to look into the kitchen and any other open rooms for a maid, a butler, a chef someone else please be here so that they are not alone.  But they are—alone.  Its fine she can handle this nothing is going to happen between them.  He has Ivana to keep his bed warm, he doesn’t need her and she doesn’t need him. 

Their connection outside of work is to figure out what kind of trouble their siblings are having and to help them resolve it. The relationship between them should be platonic, free of her debaucherous thoughts.

His home is beautiful and bigger than she thought it would be, it can be described as sexy with its comfortably huge ‘L’ shaped grey sofa and romantic mood lighting.  Something he seems to be big on is the right kind of lighting to set the mood.  

If a man’s home can be considered his castle this place must be his seduction den.  She is struck by all of the romantic touches that inhibit it but she suspects he doesn’t call them that.  The windowed views of the New York skyline at night with the rain coming down hitting hard against the window pane conjure up her fantasies of ways they can screw each other all over this place.  She supposes it’s the reason it looks like it does because he has done the depraved things she is thinking many times before, just not with her. 

Rylie can imagine herself naked against the glass window.  Twinkling lights of the New York skyline are behind them— he is just as naked their bodies glowing in the moonlight with sweat from the heated exertion of their fervid lovemaking covering their entwined bodies, his grunts and her moans the only sound in the room his massive manhood pounding fiercely into her wetness they would probably break the glass the way he fuc...   

Rylie’s heart starts to race her facial features have taken on a wanton look, moisture is already building between her legs she clears her throat reluctantly snapping out of her wet dream.  He’s two feet across from her staring with those impenetrable eyes his brow creased he’s searching trying to figure out what she’s thinking.  She blushes changing her thoughts but she can’t seem to get away from him being a part of them. 

She doesn’t know how long he has had this place but it’s obvious he has put some thought into it being attractive to a woman.  It doesn’t scream bachelor pad the way she thought it would he’s turned it into a beautiful comfortable home that would be perfect to share with the person you love.  She understands why he was reluctant to leave it.  If she were to live in a place like this she would always want to return to it. 

Chace is talking to her he wants to know if she is hungry.  She tells him she could eat something not having eaten since breakfast this morning.