Chapter 43

*A/N: Sorry this chapter is late, real life does take priority and especially when it's the job that pays the bills. Writing for me is relaxation. I am posting the next two chapters because just giving you one would only make you scream at me and some of you are already screaming in comments enough that you don't know where this is heading. Read on and find out. I want to hear from you when you figure it out. Those of you that already have congratulations, I think I gave enough clues. Thanks.

Chapter 43

Rylie's first day in her new position with her new boss has already started with disagreement. She doesn't want people to see them coming in to work together feeling it might send the wrong message on her first day. Chace disagrees, assuring her that anybody working at Braxton Holdings interested in their love life already knows they are a couple.

Arriving at work Rylie is nervous as she goes through the security scanner. Leland dropped them off in front of the building to her mortification then laughed as a huge group of employees stopped to watch as Chace helped her out of the car.

She swears some of the guards look at her differently, giving her smirking smiles as she makes her way through the scanner. After they get through it Chace puts his hand on the small of her back as they walk along, he lets it slip down to her hip. She reaches behind her grabbing his wrist to remove it from her behind. Chace is fuming acting like she's taken away his favorite toy.

Many of the looks she's receiving are out of curiosity. As they wait for the elevator she adjust her dress tugging and pulling on it feeling uncomfortable. They stand toward the back, his eyes gaze hungrily at her while she watches the people on the elevator with them sneak glimpses there way. She's getting more uncomfortable with the situation. Fearing she's not going to be able to have a fair chance to show what she is capable of, no one will be able to take her seriously.

Finally alone in the elevator with Chace going up to the executive floors she steps forward moving closer to the door. He's leaning against the wall staring at her ass and trying to contain the urge to rip that dress off of her and bury himself deeply inside her. No longer able to keep from touching her he moves up to her back. Clasping her body to his side he nuzzles her neck. Her lashes flutter rapidly she lays her hand on his arm wrapped across her stilling his movement.

"Chace we're at work, keep your horny hands to yourself." Rylie grabs at his hand on her butt removing it.

"I know where we are, you shouldn't have worn that dress if you didn't want me to touch you. How do you expect me to get any work done today when all I want to do is lay between your legs and devour your p...?" Rylie whips around to face him quickly clasping her hand over his mouth. She can feel the smile on his face behind her hand. He removes her hand from his mouth kissing it.

"Will you be good it's my first day in this job? You already coated my body with love marks last night, I had to find something to wear that would cover them up. I know you did it on purpose." She tugs on her dress again pulling it down as his fingers tease at her legs pulling the dress up on purpose.

"You look sexy enough to eat. You weren't complaining when I was doing it last night. Relax, you're worrying too much. I know a lot of stress relievers we can do in my office I'll be happy to do you as soon as we get there."

He slides his arm around her waist again pulling her against him, his hand slides down her back to grope her butt cheek pinching it. She jumps closer to him. He caresses her ear with his tongue causing a shiver to run through her. Stifling a groan she tugs on his tie. Holding her head up showing him her big brown pleading eyes and agape lips he kisses her as the elevator stops on their floor.