Synopsis

Synopsis:

Rylie Cameron has worked for Braxton Holdings for four years. She has constantly applied for promotion only to be turned down each time. The last time she applied she lost the job to the man that is currently her boss. Jayson Braxton is the son of the owner of the company and putting her in a delicate position. He doesn't like to work much, Rylie covers for him. Jayson is in a troubled marriage and having an affair, she's covering that up for him to. Not because she wants to but because the person he's having an affair with is her sister Monique.

Jayson's father and older brother Chace have now learned of the affair. Chace has uprooted his life and traveled to Virginia to clean up his brother's mess and take over running Braxton Holdings from the Virginia location. Things get more messy and go off the rails when Rylie's sister disappears with a lot of money that doesn't belong to her and several secrets. Jayson is upset that she left, he disappears trying to find her leaving Rylie to deal with Chace.

Chace and Rylie are cautious around each other until the sexual tension between them becomes too much to take. Things start to happen pushing them into making choices that puts their dreams on hold if they help their siblings. Making them ask the question how far do you go for family or do you take a chance on a romance when you don't know if it will have a happy ending...

*This story is unedited and detailed, so if you go into convulsions because the word shows their instead of there, get over it or don't read it. The story is a very strong romance built around a suspenseful series of events. Thanks.

**Highest Rating #8 so far....

~The song playing on the video is"

Michael Jackson/Carlos Santana -Whatever Happens-

Enjoy it.

***This is my third story for Wattpad, please check out my other stories:

-Destiny Is Served (Wattys2014)

-Tiptoe Kisses

All Rights Reserved: As copyright holder I retain all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of my work. All the characters in this story and the storyline are fictional. ©