Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Chace and Rylie arrive at work with just enough time for Chace to get ready for his meeting. The elevator is crowded so they can't talk the way they want to each other. Rylie notices her floor isn't selected when the last person gets off she hits her floor button.

"Where are you going, I need you upstairs with me." Chace frowns.

"Oh, so now that you've finally admitted how you feel about me, you need me?" She teases.

Chace stares at her curiously not sure if she's teasing or serious. "If this is what I have to look forward to I take it back, you're just going to make fun of me." He pouts.

"I'm also going to love you and take care of you, lord knows somebody needs to. You didn't fix your tie this morning." Rylie has a slight smile as she approaches him to redo his tie so that it's neat.

"I have to face Ivana, she's my temporary executive assistant until somebody else is picked. I don't feel like being chased...." He stops talking when he notices that Rylie is staring at him with a glare on her face.

"What do you mean she chased you for what reason? I thought you said you only saw this Jade person. Are you messing around with Ivana?" She says her tone bordering anger.

"Oh hell no, don't make me throw up my breakfast." He's looking up at the elevator numbers light up as they go through each floor. "When I was getting dressed yesterday to come to the Mansion she came into my office and tried to....ahhh!" He hears her sigh, he shifts his gaze to her glowering face. "I'll handle it." He quickly replies.

"Where you clothed at the time? Did she kiss you, try to seduce you....what the hell did she do Chace?" Rylie questions bluntly, fuming at him.

"Uh-Hmm, yeah....all of that. I've got to figure out how to tell her she's fired. I really don't want to hear her whining and my father's complaining about it." He humbly remarks.

"Are you serious....she should have been fired a long time ago. Let Marisol do it, I think she dislikes her as much as I do and believe me although I didn't know about this but now that I'm your....your.....exactly what am I to you Chace?" Rylie is fuming pissed that the mention of Ivana is ruining her morning.

"I'm not discussing this in the elevator Rylie. You should have applied to be my executive assistant then I wouldn't have to deal with this. You would have already been selected." He mumbles.

"I didn't like you then. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to have my head examined now. I can't believe you let that woman chase you all over your office." Rylie shakes her head.

"I didn't let her, she walked in on me getting dressed." 

"Chace....stop talking, honey just stop talking." Rylie says moving to the other end of the elevator, it jerks and stops on her floor.

Before getting off of it she stares at his handsome presence in the corner of the elevator checking his phone. He's one of the most attractive men she's ever laid eyes on, she knows a lot of women try to draw his attention. He's never talks about his looks he actually shy's away from them when mentioned. The reality hits her that she will have to deal with other women chasing after him constantly now that they are together. She thought she could handle it when she was with Mason. He was extremely vain about his looks and a big flirt. She tries not to let the insecurity about it get to her.

"Chace, do you see what I see when you look in the mirror." Rylie ask him standing in between the open elevator doors having arrived at her floor.

"I don't know exactly what you see, I know you were attracted to my body but you couldn't stand me. I had to use every asset I have to get your attention. At least you didn't see dollar signs when you looked at me. Now bring that ass of yours back in this elevator and give me a kiss." He pulls her toward him wrapping her in his arms he takes is time to kiss her passionately as the elevator doors close and start moving.