Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Rylie grabs ahold of Chace’s hand as they walk into the foyer of his father’s house. 

“Wait….Give me a minute to do this.  I don’t know if this is such a good idea.”  She feels nervous. 

“Good, you’ve changed your mind, we can go stay at my house.”  He says walking back toward the front door while still holding her hand. 

“Wait a minute…..I didn’t say that Chace.”  Rylie exclaims pulling away from him in the foyer near the stairs. 

“Things are complicated enough, why can’t we resolve this one thing.”  Chace says caressing her arms he slips her into his warm embrace, his nose is buried in her hair.    She feels a light kiss on her temple.  Looking up at his handsome face he is looking down at her with his captivating smile and eyes that intoxicate her making her amiable to whatever he wants.  She gulps and disentangles herself from his arms quick to escape the mixed feelings of enchantment and fear of getting her heart broken.   

“Uh-huh….not so fast, we already had makeup sex, this…..this thing you do with the hug, those eyes and that damnable smile of yours, I admit it, it got to me, we did it last night and this morning but I’m on to you.”  Rylie whispers trying not to blush under the full force of his charm. 

He gathers her into his arms with that same smile.  “I like it when you’re on me, now if you would just give in we can be at my place in about fifteen minutes, between the sheets in five, I can be so deep inside you if you just say yes.”  He licks a spot beneath her ear then kisses it.  His lips brush a trail down her neck to the valley between her breasts.  Her body shudders she slides one hand up to the nape of his neck caressing the back of his head. 

“Chace don’t talk like that somebody might hear…..”   Rylie says against his cheek when he cuts her off sealing his lips over hers kissing her deeply.  He lifts her up moving them away from the open foyer to the backside of the stairs.  Her walls are pulsating with desire for him, his lips are pressed against a sensitive area of her neck, he moans his need she lifts her leg up over his opening up for him.  Rylie wraps one arm around his shoulders, grabbing onto his neck she presses her mound against the bulge in his pants keeping the friction between them as he grinds into her.   

His kisses stifle her moans as the person coming down the stairs is now midway to the bottom stair. 

Chace breaks free of Rylie leaving her in a sensual daze he pulls her into the hallway bathroom with him, pinning her against the bathroom door he continues to passionately kiss her.    

Rylie breaks free of the kiss.  “Isn’t that you’re father?”  She exclaims breathlessly. 

“It is….he’s coming down for dinner.  We’re supposed to have dinner with him, so we’ll be late.”  He whispers with a raspy voice just before kissing her again. 

“Hold it lover….did I just hear you say we as in you and me can be late for something?”  Rylie holds her hands against his chest. 

“This is different.”  He frowns tightening his arms around her. 

“I see….you’re okay with being late for anything as long as you’re getting some.”   

“Did you just call me lover?”  He’s wearing a slight smirk. 

“Chace, I’m serious.”  Rylie tells him. 

“I’m serious to….I can’t help the way you make me feel, is that how you see me.…as just you’re lover?”  He sounds offended.