Chapter 34

Ok, this chapter was always planned but I bumped it up some because of the recent discussions about all the rabbit sex Chace and Rylie are having.

Warning: It is a mature chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 34

Marisol checks her office email for the last hour, she sent out messages advising all the executives of a delayed meeting time this morning. She received acknowledgement from everyone except Ivana.

They are supposed to meet to finalize the selectees for the new executive positions that will be announced at the office party on Saturday but Chace called in, he's coming in late to work.

Her conversation with him is still making her smile. She can't remember a time when he's called to say he's coming in late giving a vague excuse. He's always so punctual and serious about everything. It's nice to hear the female voice in the background was Rylie's telling him he was too concerned with work.

With Ivana being the only executive not sending a response to her message Marisol decides to go over to her office to get the acknowledgment in person. It's not that she has to, but she's tired of Ivana ignoring her work directives, technically she's her boss. Ivana isn't in her office Marisol is making her way back to her own office when she sees Ivana coming down the hallway. As soon as she gets within ear shot Marisol calls to her. "Ivana I need to speak to you."

Ivana rolls her eyes at Marisol taking a detour into the ladies restroom. Marisol presses her lips in a thin line, she's got to talk with Chace about firing her ass. She's fed up with Ivana working at Braxton Holdings through nepotism. She doesn't care that Chace's father and Ivana's father are business associates and friends, the woman is an asinine imitation Barbie doll that doesn't listen, does very little work and runs to Chace to complain when she can't have her spoiled way.

Marisol follows her into the woman's restroom, she would let her just be late to another meeting but she and the others have already been chastised by Chace over being late to their weekly meetings and she's not sitting through it again.

Marisol doesn't have to look far to find Ivana comfortably seated on a chaise her legs crossed, she's in the lounging area of the ladies' restroom texting a message. Looking up she finds Marisol glaring at her.

"I believe you collect a paycheck from this place to work Ivana. I sent you two emails this morning that require an immediate response. You just got to work, it's too early for a break?" Marisol abruptly says.

"Don't you dare snap at me, I'm not one of your peons Marisol I don't have to work here?" Ivana goes back to texting on her phone ignoring Marisol.

"Well you got that partially right, you don't work Ivana. You lounge around, you complain about everything, you primp in the mirror fixing your hairpieces and silicone lips, flirt with the security guards and try to terrorize the personal assistants all things that won't look good on a resume. I know you say your father wants you to work here to get some job experience before he gives you the position of CEO at his company. I think he really wants you to work here to keep you away from his staff. Put the phone away and get back to work or leave Braxton Holdings for good." Marisol candidly says.

"You bitch, that's a mean thing to say." Ivana jumps up from her seat.

"Kind of like you are to everyone around here except Chace? You want to run to him now to tell him that I what..... Yelled at you, that I.... threatened you. Anything to make him let you cry on his big strong shoulder? That reminds me I forgot to mention how fake you are. You run to him at about eleven o'clock because that's when he's coming in. I sent you an email to notify you that our meeting has been changed to eleven-thirty. You didn't respond as usual." Marisol quips.