Chapter 44

Chapter 44

"I think you need to go right away, don't wait. I....I didn't mean to tell him but I don't know what he's planning. After Jayson left my house this morning I got a call from him." She says confusing both Rylie and Chace.

"Who's him Margo?" Chace interjects. She turns to him with pained eyes, he squeezes her hand. "It's alright start from the beginning." He gently says.

She nods her head telling them how she found out about Monique and Jayson, about going to the Mansion and meeting Quinton. She rambles on for a bit frustrating the hell out of Chace. Rylie gently gets her back on track several times, she tells them about Quinton raping her.  Chace gets upset and calls Emilio to Rylie's office telling her they are going to press charges against the bastard.

After Emilio arrives and she repeats the story. She tells them that's not all of it, she then reveals Quinton's plan to snatch Monique and the baby from the hospital. They sit listening in shock for a moment.

"Are they really married Rylie?" Emilio ask her when Margo reveals it's what Quinton told her. Rylie nods her head just as confused about her sister's relationship with Quinton. Chace tries to call Jayson but there is no answer. He calls Jackson Blaine telling him the situation and that they will meet him at the hospital.

Margo wants to go home, she's afraid Quinton will know that she told his plan. Chace has to cautiously explain to her that she has to come with them. She will have to contact Quinton to lure him to the hospital to be arrested. After much consoling she agrees.

"I'm sorry this is ruining your first day on the job. I wanted it to be different for you." Chace holds her hand as Leland drives them over to the hospital.

Upon arrival Rylie immediately goes to her sister's room. Chace takes Margo with him  meeting up with Jackson and the police to arrange everything to catch Quinton. Monique is sitting up in the bed having her lunch when Rylie comes into her room.

"I though you weren't coming by until after work." Monique is surprised to see her.

"Why isn't your baby here with you?" Rylie walks over to her bed.

"Why are you so concerned about it? They are releasing me from here tomorrow. I'm going to jail remember there's no point in her getting to know me."

Rylie can hear the sadness in her voice. "It doesn't matter, the baby should be here with you. I'm going to tell them to bring her to you." Rylie opens the door.

"Wait....don't do that. I don't want to see her. I can't Ry I'm trying to do something right, will you stay out of it." Monique shoves the food tray to the side.

"You should at least name her Moni. She's in that nursery with "Baby Cameron written on her name card, that's not right. She's been in the world for more than a day. Let's name her together, we haven't done anything together in a long time." Rylie sits down in the chair next to her bed.

Monique stares at her shaking her head. "Jayson was here earlier, he wants to name her Randi. He said his mother's name was Miranda. His father called her Randi all the time. He wants full custody of her Rylie. I don't think I can fight him on it." Monique says plopping her head back down against the raised pillows on the bed.

"Is that what you want to name her too? I mean it's different kind of a boy's name. It would be cute." Rylie reaches across to move a lock of her sister's hair out of her face.

"I guess so, I hadn't thought of what to name her. I thought I was going to have a boy so it's cool." She says.

"Moni I need to ask you some things." Rylie starts to say catching the rolled eye look her sister gives her. Monique adjust herself in the bed sitting up.