Chapter 55

Happy Mother's Day...

Chapter 55

"Chace, wait." Rylie grabs his arm turning him toward her as they continue to look for Monique and Jackson. "She's watching us again. Why does she still stare at you if there's nothing between you?" Rylie glances back at Sharna watching them.

"I don't know Rylie, I told you I haven't had anything to do with her for years. I don't care why she's watching us. I'm with you not her forget about it." Chace glowers at Sharna staring at them.

"I would like to do that, but there has to be a reason more than something that happened seven or eight years ago. That's a long time to carry a grudge over being dumped by a man unless said man is still interfering with your life. You're still interfering with her life Chace. You're going after the man she married." Rylie firmly remarks.

His scowl is now on Rylie, he blusters grabbing her by the hand walking her quickly out into the hallway to have some privacy away from Sharna's prying eyes. "Are you serious with this shit? You're implying that I'm jealous of that sick bastard of a husband of hers because he's with her. I told you Rylie I dumped her she's pissed at me because I ended it. She was to controlling, I don't want a woman like her. I'm a man I don't need her telling me what to say and do, where to go and how to live. She was always jealous when I was around other women. She hasn't changed, Aiden just found a way to do his shit underground. I don't want her they deserve each other." Chace sneers.

"I didn't accuse you of still wanting her. You need to let her know there never will be anything more so she will stop." Rylie says letting her frustration with the situation show.

"Ry women like her never stop the best thing to do is to go on with your life and ignore her. I've told her no means no before you were a part of my life. Any form of contact with her she sees as a sign that I want her. I'm not putting myself through anymore interaction with her than is necessary, she's a controlling psycho bitch." He exclaims in a riled and angry tone.

"Okay....calm done. I just asked to find out if you're tempted by the fact that you still have so much control over her in that way. If you asked her to come to your bed she would be there butt naked and already wet. Don't go all alpha male on me and bluster because you and I both know you still have that effect on her. We're at a fundraiser for her husband she hasn't been near him but she takes every opportunity she has to be close to you tonight regardless of whether I'm around. Yes, I'm hormonal and pregnant Chace but don't play me for stupid." Rylie's eyes flash wide glaring at him.

"He looks surprised and shocked at her reaction. "Rylie....I'm not playing you. I guess I'm shocked that you want me to actually go talk to my Ex. I'll do it, just don't accuse me of anything when she gets worse." He says pouting.

"Don't give me that look Chace and....and stop it with the offensive charm. I'm sick of her watching us that's all, it's creepy. I'm no different than Monique in this situation. I'm a single woman that's pregnant. I have to prepare for this baby, I need to think and plan, save for my future and the baby's. I'm going to be a mother I'm just trying to think responsibly. If you don't want to speak to her about it, fine don't." She says hotly.