Telling the truth....

Kassie's Pov:

I sat on the couch messing with my fingers... thinking of what had just happened.. Austin answers the door. It was them...

The police come in and say "Where is she?!" He points towards me and they let the Grier's in plus the boys and Danielle...

Hayes runs over to me.... I just stared at my hands.... He kneels down in front of me... he says "Kassie!! Your okay!"

Hayes's Pov:

When I saw her she wasn't showing any emotions.... something was wrong.... She wouldn't look at me... I take her hands that she was looking at... She looks up at me and says "Hayes?"

A tear fell from her eye. I nod and she says "You came?" I nod and say "Yeah I did... Let's get you home." She was hiding something....

The police say "Well thank you, now we got some questions we need Ms. Downs to answer when we get back... Thank you again."

Cameron took her bag and I held her while we walked. She was weak. And she wouldn't make eye contact for long.

Kassie's Pov:

We were now on the plane ride home and I was in between Nash and Hayes. Dani and Cameron were in the seat in front of us. The parents were in the seat behind us... Chad had apologized for what he had said and didn't know I overheard.

I didn't care though... all I could think about was what just happened in Texas with Keaton....

2 hours later.....

We arrived back home... Tomorrow was Monday and I didn't want to go to school...  We get off the plane and Hayes gets my things..... I could tell he knew something.

After we arrived at home it was like 8:00 already... I didn't want to talk to anyone at all....

I walk up to my room and shut the door and start unpacking... I hear a knock... I ignore it. It was Hayes.

I was only in my crop top and jeans. So he would see the cuts, the "love" marks, and the bruises from the cuffs. And the ones on my hips.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. Here goes nothing...

He had his head on my shoulder blade. He was watching my arms put things away then he lets go of me and says "Babe... what are these?!" He grabs my hand. My hair was in front of my body so it might help a little.

I stop and try to pull away my arm. But he looks at me closer. He says "Babe, sit down... Please?"

Hayes's Pov:

I felt the bruises on my arms when they were around her waist. I saw the cut marks... the bruises... Then I had her facing me and I saw something that pushed me past my limit...

I sat her down and said "Talk to me. You haven't been yourself since we got you back. What's wrong Kassie!" She was crying...

She says "Nothing, I fell.." She goes back to putting things away. I say "Babe, pull your hair up for me." Then she stopped right in her tracks. She knew.... She says "No." I walk over to her and pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. I locked her in there with me.

She says "Keaton!! Please!! Don't!!" Oh shit! Then everything clicked....

Kassie's Pov:

When I was carried to the bathroom I saw Keaton... doing that to me.. My reaction... saying Keaton...

Hayes's Pov:

I walk over to her. She was in the corner of the room in a ball hiding her face. I approach her slowly. She hides even more. I touch her and she jumps. I say "Kassie, it's me. Hayes. I am not going to hurt you. Please can we just talk."

She lifts her head up with tear stained cheeks and mascara everywhere. She starts to stand up.. I knew she had a bandeau under her shirt. I say to her "Will you show me please?" She sniffs and nods.

She lifts her shirt up and throws it to the floor. She points to the ponytails on the counter. I grab her one. She throws her hair up in a sloppy pony tail. She turns around and there was so many marks on her beautiful tan skin...

Finger nail marks, scars, bruises, bite marks... I look at her facing me. Her collar bone, above her chest, her ribs, her hips, and her wrists... Bruises, scars, cuts, bite marks, and more covered her body....

I turn her to face me and say "Kassie don't lie to me...." "Your not a virgin are you?" And that's when I knew she wasn't telling me everything that had happened to her before she moved here.

Kassie's Pov:

When Hayes asked me if I would show him I didn't refuse. He was my boyfriend who I love. It was time to start telling the truth to him now.... no matter if it kills me.... Keaton I am sorry, but I am not playing your stupid game anymore.

I walk to my room and put on a shirt and some shorts in my closet. I walk out and Hayes is on my bed. I put my bag on the ground and say "It was Keaton...."

He sits up and takes my hand. I say "Hayes, I am not a Virgin.... I have been raped ever since I was 12."

He was shocked. He was trying to comfort me. He says "Why didn't you tell me about this?" I sniff and say "Because Keaton told me if I ever spoke of it he would kill me."

Hayes was mad and I knew it. He says "Kass we got to file this to the police. They can put him in Jail for you and this will never happen to you again." I look up and say "I know, but he can get out and they might not find him guilty. Hayes, if he gets out of Jail he will kill me."

He looks at me and pulls my hair out of my face and says "Kassie he will have to go through me if he wants to kill you. Now we got to take pictures and go to the station. My parents don't even have to know, Nash can drive us."

I nod. We grab my jacket and phone and head down to the police station.

When we get there they ask what case and I tell them "Missing of May Kassie Downs. We have more to file for the file" The lady directs me to the guy who was covering the case. He says "Hello Kassie, what are you doing here?"

I look at Hayes and he nods.... I say "I need to tell you what really happened to me in Texas." He is shocked and says "Oh come in."

Hayes and Nash stayed out in the lobby.

He says "So Kassie what happened?" I sigh and begin from when I was 12 years old.....

"When I was 12, I lived with my mom and dad in California, every night my dad would come in and do things to me.... I was only 12 so I barely remember. But when I turned 13 I met a guy... His name was Keaton... Him and my dad became close and one night while I was asleep... Keaton and my dad.... "

"It's okay Kassie, take your time." He said.

"They raped me... for 5 months straight... Then when I turned 14 I was still dating Keaton.. He told me if I ever told anyone about those months, he would kill me, or if we broke up he would kill me."

"Then I moved here with the Griers and still haven't told anyone... but last night.... it happened again... Keaton forced me to do whatever he said. He cuffed me to the bed, left bruises, scars, and cuts all over me..."

"Kassie, you want to stop?" He said. I shake my head no. He says "Well, we will need proof that these "marks" are real. Do you mind?" I shake my head no and say "Can I ask Hayes first?" He nods.

I go to Hayes and he hugs me gently, I say "They want to see and take pictures?" He nods and says "If they ask about the cuts on your arms say you fell or that you cut yourself, but you won't do it again." I nod.

He kisses my forehead and I walk to the photography room. Who knows what can happen now.... All I know is that this was real now and Hayes wasn't mad at me. He was worried and scared.

He truly did love me....