Haysie.. forever... or not?...

Kassie's Pov:

Tomorrow he was coming home!!!!! I was so excited!!! I couldn't wait to run out of the house the minute that car pulled up. I was going to jump into his arms literally. The smell of his cologne, his hair, and seeing his smile in person for what seems like forever ago.

It was Thursday and tomorrow they actually were going to see if we could go to school. But I wasn't going anyways. I wanted to spend the day with Hayes. Next week was Homecoming and I was excited. Before this whole incident happened in the school, I nominated Hayes and me to be Homecoming king and queen.

I walk downstairs and just see Matt.... He says "Oh the guys are going to get pizza for lunch. Taylor went and picked up some movies. Is that okay?" I nod. He says "So what do you wanna do while they are gone?"

I knew he was hitting on me. Hayes didn't have his phone today again. He was on the plane heading home.

I say "Not sure, I am gonna shower and stuff. Let me know when the boys are back. Oh, what's it like outside?" Matt says "It's actually really nice outside, almost shorts weather." I smile and say "Thanks, you know where to find me if you need me."

I walk up the stairs and I knew he was starring.

********

After my shower I get out and decided to wear my cream colored crop sweater, and my lacy jean shorts. I wasn't going anywhere but I still wanted to look nice. I mean why not?

I curl my hair in loose curls and do my makeup. I made sure I got my wings on my eyeliner to their sharpest.

I finish up and walk down stairs. I noticed that Matt was watching tv. The boys still weren't back yet... I wonder why?

I go and sit down not next to Matt, but close. I wasn't sure what he was watching. It was getting dark outside.

Matt suddenly was scooting closer to me.... I was sitting there acting like I wasn't paying attention.

Then he put his hand on my leg... A cold feeling ran through my spine. Nobody else has touched my leg besides Keaton and Hayes.

You know how boys act like they are stretching or whatever... he did that. Wrapping his arm around me... I didn't know what to do...

Suddenly he pulls me closer to him. Now we were next to each other. It was dark outside now and no lights were on inside.

Matt puts his hand on my waist. I tense up again. He then whispers in my ear....

Matt's Pov:

I couldn't stand it anymore. Yes I know she is dating Hayes, but I can't take it anymore. She's so fucking hot and I can't stand it. I know it will bite my ass in the end but enjoy it while I can now. So I made a move.

I could tell she was uncomfortable. So when it was my chance to say something I whispered in her ear.

"Kassie, don't think of me as Matt... think of me as him..."

Then she loosened up. I wasn't for sure why that made her do that but it worked.

Kassie's Pov:

When he whispered that in my ear, I went numb again. Keaton said that to me....

Matt trailed his hand up under my shirt. He pulled me to face him...

Then he wrapped his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer to him and eventually he was on top of me. He leans in and we meet.

I was imagining Keaton... so I did what I was told to do. I know I will regret this, but I kissed back.

His hands trailed down to my waist. Just one small kiss lead to Matt and me Making out on my couch.

Then the front door opens....

Matt sits up and so do I....

Taylor says "Oh SHIT!!!!! I'm telling Hayes!!!!!" He grabs his phone and Matt jumps off of me. I sit up and go fix my hair and all.

Matt says "Bro you can't say a fucking word to Hayes about this, do you know what this will do to him?" Taylor says "Bro you were making out with his girlfriend on his couch!! He should know about this."

I pipe in and say "It's not just Matt's fault, okay... if someone is telling Hayes it should be me. I am the one who is dating him." Taylor and Matt both look at each other and say "Okay, but you gotta tell him when he gets back." I nod and say "Don't say a fucking word about this to the guys, got it?!" They nod and I walked up stairs.

What was I going to do!! Hayes wanted to have sex with me when he gets back. He trusted me with taking his virginity, and he was going to practically take mine for the first time, but the right way.

I sat there on my bed... thinking..

What was I thinking... this could ruin us... this could be the end of Haysie....