Beginning....

** Hey you guys!! I am back!! Yes with a new story. I hope you all enjoy it!**

Kassie's Pov:

It was a normal day in the life of me. Oh I am sorry, Hello, I am Kassie May Downs. I am a normal 14 year old, but soon to be 15! I have long beautiful brown hair that goes to about almost the very bottom of my back. I have beautiful brown eyes, and I am very very skinny. I am currently in California, but will be moving to North Carolina with my parent's friends.

Yeah, my parents are ditching me to travel the world again. I hate it. Having your parents leave you all the time kind of sucks. But the plus to that is I don't have to go to school. I go online. Which has it's pluses, but not all the time.

I sit in my room and mess around on my phone. I have an addiction to Instagram. It is my drug. But I mean, I gotta keep up with my followers. Right now I stand at about 3,000- 4,000. It changes everyday. But the thing is I am not famous. I don't post YouTube videos, and anything like that. I guess it is just because of my looks:)

But being your typical 15 year old is kind of hard. Especially when you have an obsession with Hayes Grier!! God I love him!! His EYES!!!! Holy SHIT!! Sorry for the language. But the thing that nobody knows about me is I have ADHD, it sucks so much. Having to take medicine every fucking morning of your life just so you won't act like a retard sucks.

My doctor says I am going to be on it for the rest of my life.... But the thing that nobody understands is the words they say, hurt. I used to cut, but then my older brother found me one day and called my mom. They sent me to a place and it kind of helped. But I haven't done it for a couple months now.

At least every since my ex broke up with me for some slut. His name was Keaton, and he was so sweet and hot! But then he ditched me for my best friend and now they are together and I am no longer friends with either of them.

"Kassie!! Mom wants you down here, you need to get your things together!! Were leaving soon!!" My brother yells at me.

His name is Austin, he is 20.... no wait he is 23! Yeah.. 23. He has already moved out and is engaged to this bitch who I don't like. But whatever. I get on my twitter and tweet:

(Fake twitter account)

@KassieBaby3- Can't wait to see my new home, and possibly meet the love of my life!! @HayesGrier!! Xx -Kassie-

I tweeted that and ran downstairs to see what my brother wants from me..

Hayes's Pov:

I was walking to my locker after football practice so I could get my books. I hear my phone go off and sigh, I love my fans, but sometimes they just get annoying. I open my locker and check it.

(These are the order they go in)

Twitter
"@Kassiebaby3- Can't wait to see my new home, and possibly meet the love of my life!! @HayesGrier!! Xx-Kassie-"

Twitter
"150 new people are now following you!!"

Momma Grier
"Hayes honey, hurry home. Your father and I need to tell you and Nash some news we got. Also, we are going out Friday night, can't say until you are home though. Love you lots! Also, don't forget to tell Nash to get your sister. Be careful and see you guys soon. Xoxoxo -Mom-

When I was done getting my books Nash came up and said "You ready little bro! We gotta go get Sky." I nod and shut my locker and scroll to find that tweet. When I found it, I favorite it and hit the girls name. I check her profile out and she was BEAUTIFUL!

She had about maybe 3,000 followers. She had beautiful brown brunette hair and her eyes were glowing. They looked almost fake but they weren't. They were a beautiful brown almost a Caramel color.

I hit the follow button and get in the car so we could get Sky and head home to hear this "big" news from our parents.

Kassie's Pov:

I was packing my whole room practically, my mother had told me "Kassie, we don't know how to say this but your brother is moving to Hawaii and we don't want you to be that far away, especially over seas, so we have decided that you will be living with our good friend Elizabeth and her family in North Carolina. Your plane leaves tonight at 10. You will get there in the morning. She will meet you there in the morning, and you will be living there. Honey we are sorry to say this, but your father and I are being moved to Italy..."

When she said that my heart broke. I had no other family but them. I was going to be living with strangers. FUCKING STRANGERS!!! As I was packing my phone buzzed. I read it and it said :

Twitter:
"@HayesGrier just followed you!"

Twitter:
"@HayesGrier just favorited your tweet!!"

I about died and came back to hell. I screamed when I read that. He just followed me on Twitter!!! I was literally screaming! My brother came in and said "Kass what is going on in hear?" I look up and say "Nothing, I am okay."

He left and shut my door. I couldn't believe what just happened. Me, Kassie May Downs just got followed by the Hayes Grier!!

Hayes's Pov:

When we got home and sat down to talk to our parents they said "Hayes, Nash, we are going to be having company.. I am not for sure how long, but we are going to be having a girl stay with us." Nash and my eyes bolted up and looked at my mom.

She laughed and said "Her name is Kassie Downs, she is going to be 15, and she will be hear in the morning."

I recognized that name. I checked my phone and looked at the girls twitter that I was looking at not too long ago. Her name was Kassie Downs, I look at mom and say "Where is she from?" Mom says "Hayes she is originally from California."

I stood up and said..... "Holy-" "Hayes Grier don't you dare say that word!!" My mother interrupted me. Ops...

I was shocked. Nash came over and said "What is it." I said "Dude this girl tweeted me before we left to go get Sky, she said she was excited to be living in North Carolina and couldn't wait to meet the love of her life....."

Right then and there I tweeted her saying "@HayesGrier Can't wait to meet my new roomy! @KassieBaby3 see you in the morning, and have a safe flight beautiful!"

I knew she would loose it after that tweet.... I think this could be a goo Freshman year..... and I think I might find the one....?

**Alright guys.. I hope you liked the first chapter.. Please vote and read.. Please.. Also.. do you think Hayes is going to fall for a fan? Or is Nash going to try and take her from him?? Well we will see. Love you guys and love everything you do just to read these simple stories. Xx -Teylar-