Girls just need time alone...

Kassie's Pov:

I am woken up by the sound of my alarm clock going off. I roll over towards my side table. I shut it off and see what time it is.... it's 8:30.... I had to take my meds. I hate taking them because they are a pain. I thought to myself out of nowhere... Does Hayes know I take meds?? I wasn't for sure but for now... I am going to sleep...

2 hours later...

Hayes's Pov:

I wake up and open my eyes.... I see that there is someone on me... I look closer and see it's just Kassie. She was still asleep and it was adorable. She was so cute when she sleeps. So I grab my phone and snap a pic of her sleeping with me in it.

I tweet:

@HayesGrier- She is so adorable when she sleeps. I hope you slept well! @Kassiebaby3

I squeeze her hip and she says "5 more minutes... please?" I laugh to myself and say "Um.. babe it's almost 11, you need to get up."

She rolls over and I slide out of her bed. I walk to the bathroom to check my bruises. The ones on my back weren't as bad as Kassie had described them, but the one on my ribs was bad and I can't let my dad see how bad it is...

I walk over to Kassie and kneel down. I say "Babe you should get up. What do you want to do today?" She groans and rolls over so she is facing away from me. I say "Fine we can do this the hard way."

I get Nash up this way sometimes. But today... I think I was going to carry her over my shoulder and threaten to throw her in the pool.... Yeah why not...

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder, she starts screaming already. I made sure I didn't grab her comforter. She says "Babe put me down!!!"

I say "Are you awake now?" I was almost out the door to the pool. She says "YES I am awake!!" I was now standing right by the pool. My mom was looking through the window. I knew she didn't want me to do it.. But If she was going in... might as well go in with her.

I say "Too late!" I jump in with her over my shoulder. She screams and the water hits us.

I swim up to the top. I flip my hair and open my eyes. I was looking for her, where was she?! Then she swims up all the way by the stairs to go in. She was mad, I could tell. I get out and walk over to her. She turned away and walked to the door and my mom hands her a towel.

She walks in and upstairs. I walk to my mom and take the towel. I say to her "I was just messing with her..." She says "I know honey, but it might be that time of the month, or she had a bad dream or something."

I walk up stairs and knock on her door.

Kassie's Pov:

When he threw me in that pool I wasn't happy at all. I kind of just needed time to myself so I was going to go to the coffee shop down the street. Heck I might even go shopping. I just needed time away from the boys.

I hear a knock on my door and walk over to it and I open it and see Hayes. I close it fast because I didn't want to deal with him today. He catches the door and I walk to my closet which he isn't allowed in there.

I grab my blue and red flannel, a grey tank top shirt, my grey beanie, my black Hollister skinny jeans, and my brown army boots. I turn to walk out but Hayes is right there. I say "Hayes please leave, I just want time alone."

He says "But babe, please can we just talk?" He had his hand on my uper arm. I look at him and then where his hand is.

I push through him to my bed. I lay the clothes down and grab some under where and a bra. I say "Can you please leave, I need to get dressed." He nods and walks out and I shut the door.

I get dressed and wrap the flannel around my waist. I go and start doing my hair. Before Hayes had walked in I was about to get my hair started after I had gotten dressed but I was interrupted.

This time I was going to straighten it, which doesn't take that long.

10 minutes later....

When I was done with my hair I grab the beanie and put it on the way I wanted it. I hear another knock at the door. I say "Go away Hayes!" They knock again... I walk over with my makeup brush in my hand. I open the door and say "WHAT!" But I find Elizabeth there....

I say "Sorry, Hayes has just been bugging me all morning and I just need time to myself." She smiles and says "May I come in?" I open the door so she can walk in.

I go back to the bathroom and turn down my music. I continue doing my makeup and she walks in the bathroom and sits on the counter watching my apply concealer. She says "Kassie.... are you okay? The principle called yesterday... He said that you have been acting differently every day this week."

I start putting powder on and say "I don't know... It's that time of the month for me and Hayes has been very clingy this week..." She looks at me and says "Do you need anything?" I look at her and say "Yeah.... I used what I had left this morning.... plus I don't know if you knew this but I am on the pill and it's time for my refill..."

She steps down and says "Well tonight the boys are having Cameron and all of them over for their Saturday night party they always do..... I normally take Sky with me and we have a girls night. Either it's grocery shopping or dinner... But do you want to join us?"

I set my blush down and think to myself. It would be nice to spend time with Sky and Elizabeth.... I smile and say "Yeah, that would be nice because they will probably talk about the tour and I don't want to talk about any of that....But tonight, I think we should do Dinner and grocery shopping." She smiles and says "It's a girls night out."

I smile and say "Sounds good, Hey Elizabeth you wouldn't mind if I went out for the afternoon just to have some time to myself do you?" She was walking out and she says "No, every teenage girl needs time to herself, just be home by 4. Oh also through down your dirty clothes please?" I smile and nod.

She shuts the door and I finish doing my makeup.

10 minutes later...

When I was finally done doing my makeup I spray perfume, and put my shoes on. I grab my purse and house keys. I grab my phone and check to see if I had money and I did. I shut the lights off and head downstairs. It was right at noon. I get to the bottom of the stairs and Hayes was sitting at the bar eating food.

He turns when he hears my shoes hit the floor. He makes eye contact and then turns back to eating his sandwich. I go to Elizabeth and say "Alright I am heading out... See you soon." She says "Wait Kassie, have Nash drop you off or I can. It's kind of cold to be walking."

I look at Nash and he seemed busy on the computer and I say "Could you take me please? To the mall?" She smiles and nods. She says "Let me go get my shoes and keys" I nod and she walks off.

I walk over to Hayes. He didn't make eye contact with me. I put my hand on top of his that was on his phone. He looks at our hands and then at me. I say "I am sorry about this morning, I just haven't been in the best mood this week."

He swallows his food and turns to me. He says "It's okay, I knew something was wrong all week. But where you headed?" I say "To the mall. I just need time to myself. Get some things. I will be okay." He kisses my forehead and says "Okay, when will you be home?"

I say "Around 4, but I am going with your mom tonight. But I will be home around 8, so if you and the guys are still here maybe we can hang together with them?" He smiles. I say "How you feeling today?" He says "Sounds fun be safe,  and better today." I kiss his cheek and head out to the car with Elizabeth.

Finally I can have some time to myself which is much needed when living in the same house as your boyfriend.