Hayes...

Kassie's Pov:

When I walk into my room to change I hear my phone buzz. I look at it and it was Hayes...

Him: Hey beautiful brown eyed girl, I promised to take you shopping. So after dinner I am taking you to meet some of my friends. Just wear some jeans and a hoodie if you have any. See you soon :)

Me: Alright, I do actually have a pair of jeans!! But I am actually not that hungry so I might skip dinner and shower. See you soon!

After that I plugged my phone in and turned on some music. My favorite song came on by 5SOS(5 seconds of summer) it's called Good Girls...

I started unpacking and filling up my room with my things to make it feel more comfy. I had Christmas lights hanging from the ceiling which was pretty. I plugged in my flat iron and my wand that just looked really weird.

I go into the bathroom and put all my beauty products in there and decided to take a hot bath.

30 minutes later....

After I was all freshened up in the tub I got out and dried my hair. I was just going to straighten it. I walk out to check my phone and I was only in a towel around my head and body. I hear a knock... SHIT!

I walk over and turn the music down. It was Sky and Elizabeth. She says "Kassie sweetie it's just me." Then I hear Sky say "And Sky too!" I smile and laugh.

I walk over and open the door a little and she says "Honey dinner is done, and your not skipping it alright. Just through on some under where and a bra and the robe in the corner. The boys will be okay. Hayes told me your guys plan and it's fine with me. But be home by 10." I smile and say "Thank you Mrs.- Elizabeth." I give her a smile and Sky pulls at the bottom of my towel and says "Will you give me a makeover one day? I spied all your makeup!?" I bend down and laugh.

I say "Yeah I will. But right now I have to go eat. I will see you soon you little one." I poke her little nose with my index finger. She laughs and runs downstairs. I put the robe on and part my hair so I could do my bottom hairs. Then I head downstairs.

When I sit down the food was on the table. It smelled amazing. Hayes was playing Xbox with Nash. Their mom says "Boys dinner is done." Chad comes and sits down and I sit next to Sky. Then Hayes turns around and his eyes get huge. He walks over and sits next to me.

I smile and he says "I see you showered..." He winked at me. I blush. Then Elizabeth sat next to Chad and Nash was across from me. We said grace and then ate. I barely ate anything like normal. I don't eat much and I never have. I think that is why I am so skinny.

When I was done I wait till everyone else was done. Elizabeth says "Kassie you can go get ready. I know how long girls take." I smile and say "It was good. Thank you." I set my plate in the sink and walk up to my room to go get ready.

******

When I was done getting ready I had on Hayes's hoodie he gave me, hollister super skinny jeans, and my Bailey bow ugg boots. They were black to match the red hoodie. My hair was so long, and I didn't have anything under the hoodie. But I looked cute. My makeup was perfect. I grab my phone and knock on Hayes's door.

He opens it and says "Why hello beautiful!" I smile and say "I am ready to go." He smiles and grabs his phone and north face. It made him look very nice. He had on a black beanie, a jack and jack t-shirt, and khaki skinny jeans with black vans.

We walk down the stairs and he goes to his mom and says "Hey we are gonna go to the mall and meet up with the boys and meet Cameron's girlfriend and Mahogany. Be home around 10. Love you."

Hayes opened the door for me and we started walking. The cold fall air hit my face and I shiver instantly. Hayes noticed.

Hayes's Pov:

She looked beautiful in my hoodie. But as we were walking I knew she was cold. I wrap my hand around her waist and she looked up at me. She says "Hayes..." I say "Tell me if you want me to back off and I will." She smiles and moves closer as we walk to the mall that was down the street.

She was freezing I could tell. When we finally got there I saw the boys. And Mahogany and Cams friend. We get there and the guys say "HAYES!!! WHAT'S UP!!!?" I give them all a bro hug and meet this new girl.

She was pretty cute, perfect for Cameron. She had short kind of long hair, but not as long as Kassie's. She had freckles, and pretty blue/greyish eyes. She was a little shorter then him but they looked cute together.

She says "My name is Danielle, I am Cameron's girlfriend." I wave and Kassie goes up to her and says "I am Kassie Downs." Instantly you could see the new possible friendship between them. Mahogany says "Well how about this, guys go have fun shopping. Girls lets hit Hollister up!" Then Mahogany stole my girl from me without any money in her hand. But I knew they would be calling the guys later for money.

We walked down to Game Stop.

Kassie's Pov:

When I met the girls they were amazing. Danielle was such a sweetheart. We instantly connected. We had so much in common it was insane. We found so much cute clothes. But we had to have them held because we didn't have any money.

My phone buzzed and it was him...

Hayes<3- Hey beautiful brown eyes, we are gonna meet somewhere. It's getting late and Cameron said he would give us a ride home. Where you all at?

Me- Were passing Hollister I need you to pay for my clothes or something. I don't got any money...

Hayes<3- Alright meet you in Hollister beautiful

We stood by Hollister and waited for the boys. I saw Hayes's hair and ran to him. He says "What's the hurry beautiful?" I love it when he calls me that...

But the mall was closing in 10 minutes. We walk in and pay for Hollister, then we go to Aerie and pay, then we had to stop at the shoe store. I got myself some new Vans. Which all the guys were jealous of..

Finally we walk outside and I jump because it was freezing. Hayes wraps his arms around me and guides me to Cameron's car. Danielle sat in the front with Cameron and Hayes and me were in the back. I was honestly so tired.

I got in and moved close to Hayes. He knew what I wanted. He opens his arms to let me cuddle next to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. I see Danielle and Cameron connect hands and I smile. It was adorable.

Honestly I hope I can have that one day with someone who I truly love... Kind of like...

Hayes...