Welcome Home Kassie

2 Years Later....

Hayes's Pov:

It's been 2 years since I have talked or even seen her beautiful face. She gets out today, on her birthday. Kassie is 18 today. She's missed most of her Senior year, but my mom is making all of us take online classes besides Sky.

Skylynn misses her so much. Her room hasn't changed since she left. Cameron has been taking care of her dog for her. I haven't done anything for the past 2 years. I have stopped playing all sports, and I have gotten a lot thinner. My dad still makes me workout, but I don't give it my all. I barely eat anymore.

I just got out of the shower and was getting ready. We were going to pick her up. My mom told me she is doing a lot better and she can't wait to see me. So I am guessing while she was in there they got her to figure out what the meaning of love is, and she fell in love with me again while she was there.

2 months ago, they let us start seeing her again. Mom would take her a picture of me every time she would go see her. I never did though. But I wrote her letters. Her doctor said that her room was covered in pictures of me. I had pictures of us from when we first started dating and had those printed and sent to her too. I mean, she is crazy in love with me, but I am glad she knows what the meaning of love is now and that she knows who she loves. And it's me.

I walk to my closet and grab my kind of tight button up that was a light light blue, my leather jacket, and my black skinny jeans. I also grab my black Vans.

Once I was dressed I put the cologne on that she loves of mine. I walk to her room and grab her an outfit. Over the past 2 years, we kept her clothing updated so once she got back she wouldn't need anything. We found her size out from her doctor. Sadly her doctor told us that she was now under 100 pounds. She lost a lot of weight when she was in there.

I grab her grey crop top, her tribal bandeau, her destroyed Hollister jeans, and her gladiator shoes. I throw that all in a bag along with her curler, perfume and all that and her makeup. I yell for Sky and she comes in and I hand her the bag. I say "Take this to mom, I will see you soon." She nods and runs down the stairs.

Nash was driving me.

Kassie's Pov:

I was so excited. I get to see him today and I get to get out of here today. They let me shower in the nicer part of the building. Suddenly, my Nurse comes in and says "Kassie, Elizabeth brought you this stuff. I will help you do your hair if you want me too?" I nod and get dressed and sit down. I couldn't wait to see him again and be in his arms. The smell of his cologne against my perfume. I missed it all so much.

1 hour later....

I was ready and grabbing my things and walked out the doors.

Hayes's Pov:

We just got there and were in the waiting room. I had my head in my hands and I was nervous. I just couldn't wait to see her. Suddenly the door opens. I see my mom. I see Danielle. And then there she was.

She was thinner then ever, her hair was longer, she looked just the same when I saw her last. She looks up, and smiles. She drops her things and I stand up. She runs towards me. She jumps in my arms and I catch her. I spin her around and she was smiling I could tell. I set her down and just admire her beauty. I put my hands on her cheeks and stare into her beautiful brown eyes. She says "Hayes" I say "Yes Kass?" She says "I've missed you so much." I say "I missed  you too beautiful."

I kiss her forehead and we hug. Nash walks over and says "Alright you two love birds, I am pretty sure Kassie is hungry? Right?" She nods. She wraps her arms around my waist and snuggles into my side like a perfect fit. I put my hand on her hip and pull her close.

Nash says "Well lets get the birthday girl some food? Shall we?" She smiles and says "It's good to see you Nash." He nods and walks over to Cameron. Kassie looks over my shoulder and spots Cameron. She says "Be right Back."

She walks over and hugs Cameron. She whispers something in his ear.

Cameron's Pov:

I had just gotten off work and wanted to see her so I showed up. She saw me and runs towards me. She looked great. She also looked a lot better. But she did look skinnier. She hugs me and I wrap my hands around her small small waist. She says into my ear "Thank you for what you did." We separate and I was confused. She says "Cameron without you helping diagnose me, I wouldn't of found myself, and I wouldn't be the way I am about Hayes. So thank you." I smile and say "Anything for you."

She walks over to Hayes and I thought to myself. I am the one who got her in here. I mean it's not the best place to go or be, but they helped her find herself, and figure her life out which in the end is always a good thing.

I see my girl. She walks over to me. In the past 2 years Danielle and I have gotten engaged. We were due to get married next year. I truly did love her with all my heart and I wanted her to be my wife and the mother of my children. I was now 21, She was only 18. Her mother let us have our own apartment though.

Hayes's Pov:

Once we got done eating and were in the driveway, it was dark outside and I still had to give Kassie her birthday gift. I had gotten her a promise ring.

I help her out of the car and walk her to her room. There sat the little box from Tiffany & Co.

She sets her things down and sits on her bed. She looks at the box and is confused. I was leaning up against the door frame. She says "What's this?" I take the box and sit down next to her. I say "Kassie, I promise to love you forever and ever, I promise that one day you will be Mrs. Grier. I promise one day that we will be happy together and will have everything we ever need in life. And last but not least Kassie I promise to love you for eternity. Happy Birthday Beautiful, welcome home."

I open the box and she smiles and says "Hayes, you shouldn't have. I love you."

I put it on her ring finger and say "I love you too beautiful."