Haysie's infinity...

Kassie's Pov:

I am woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. I spring out of bed and jump to the shower to get ready. Today he was coming home and I was ditching school just to spend the day with him. Words couldn't describe how excited I was to see him. I already had my outfit layed out.

I was wearing a cute white crop top, short shorts from Hollister, and my teal blue kimono with floral pattern on it. I was also going to curl my hair in loose curls and I was wearing my chuck Taylor high tops.

After my shower Shawn comes up and says "He will be here in an hour." I nod and give him a thumbs up. He shuts the door and I finish getting ready.

1 hour later.....

Hair was done to a T, Makeup was done to a T, and my outfit looked adorable. I made sure I smelled good just for him. I take my flower crown and put it on top of my head and look in the mirror and admire my appearance. Suddenly Shawn yells "Kass!! He's pulling up!!!"

I bolt down the stairs and look through the window and wait for him to open the door....

Then it opens.

Hayes's Pov:

We had just landed and I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms, feel her arms around me and mine around her small waist. The smell of her conditioner in her hair. Her long beautiful golden brown hair tangled everywhere. Her smile, her eyes, her laugh, and the smell of her perfume that drives me wild.

I couldn't wait to hold her in my arms again

******

Before we knew it we were pulling into the driveway.

The car shuts off and I open my door and there she was running after me. I drop ever thing and then....

Kassie's Pov:

I open the door and he looks up. He drops everything and I run and jump into his arms. He catches me and spins me around. He sets me down and puts his palms on my cheeks. Our noses touching. He smiles and so do I.

He looks at me and then my lips. And we kissed for the first time in a week. Honestly I missed this. We didn't break the kiss for awhile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine around his neck playing with his hair.

Finally Cameron comes over and says "Mhm... those bags aren't carrying themselves you know..."

We laugh and Hayes grabs his bag and we walk inside. We walk up to my room and he shuts the door.

He lifts me up and spins me around. He lays me down on the bed and looks at me. He smiles. He says "Kassie, I've missed you so much. I have been wanting to do this for what seems like forever..."

He connects his lips with mine, his hands on my bare skin. Sending chills down my back. He manages to take my kimono off of me. Giving me goose bumps. He was wearing a 26mgmt shirt and khaki shorts. I slide my hand to the hem of the shirt.

He sits up and slides it off and throws it to the ground. He looks at me and says "Kassie, did something happen while I was gone?"

I look at him and say "N- No." He sits up and we stop making out. He could tell something was on my mind because I wasn't myself. He says "Kass, what happened?" I look up at him and sit up. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. I sit next to him.

I grab his hand. I made him look at me. I say "Hayes, when you were gone, Matt pulled a move on me and in the time I didn't know what to do, he told me to act like he was him.... the only other guy who has said that to me was Keaton." I was tearing up.

I hate talking about Keaton, what he did to me was terrible and will always be in my mind. Hayes rubs my arm and says "What happened?" I sigh and he pulls me closer and I say "We kissed and that lead to making out... I am so sorry Hayes, I thought I should tell you in person and so you wouldn't hear it from someone else. Pleas Hayes, don't hate me. I thought it was Keaton, and I did what I was told because I didn't want to get hurt. Please Hayes.!"

He stands up... puts his shirt on and says "You kissed back didn't you?!" I was full on crying now. Not even an hour of him being home and we were arguing. I say "Yes, but I-" He cuts me off saying "How am I supposed to trust you alone with other guys who are supposed to be watching over you for a whole month!!!"

I was shocked. What was he talking about?! I say "Hayes! What are you talking about!?" He says "Shit, you weren't supposed to know that...." I step closer and he was looking down. I take his hands which he tried pulling away but stopped himself. He says "I am leaving for a whole month over the summer, were going to Canada and Alaska and that area."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say... Hayes looks at me and says "Kass!!" I didn't say a word. I walk and put my kimono on, grab my phone and walk to the door. Hayes shuts it and wraps his arms around my waist.

He moves my hair to one side of my body. He pulls me closer to him, I could feel his heart beat. He starts leaving small kisses along my neck.

I turn to face him and he lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. His hands making sure I don't fall. We start making out hard core.

(Guys, you know this is weird for me... so Yeah... they had sex... and used protection..)

I layed there with his arms around me. Hayes just took my V-Card. and I took his...

I layed my head on his chest and was falling asleep to the sound of his heartbeat. I truly did love him, even if we were too young to be doing what we just did, I knew by what just happened, what true love was and he made sure not to hurt me and he didn't.

The whole time, he would come across a bruise or scar and kiss it. He cared, he loved, and he cares and loves me, and nothing was going to happen to what we have.

It was honestly Haysie forever.

I love you Benjamin Hayes Grier.

Hayes's Pov:

She just took my virginity. And I practically just took hers. She lays here with her head on my chest and under the sheets. Life was perfect, and during the whole thing, I would come across a scar or a bruise and kiss them, she was mine now, not Keaton's, nobody elses, she was mine and that was final.

I loved her....

I love you May Kassidy Downs.