Living Together

Kassie's Pov:

It has been a month since I left Hayes. It's been hard. He texts me every day wondering where I am at. His mom checks on me every other day. She sends me my meds to Taylor's house and always asks if I need anything. She still provides for me like she has.

I missed my first Homecoming.... It makes me upset because I had a beautiful dress, but it was for better. Sky texts me off of her moms phone and sometimes I will recieve a snap chat from her. She is honestly the most adorable thing ever.

Hayes's mom pays for my online schooling. I am actually currently sitting in the living room watching tv and doing my English Homework. Taylor was at work, we were leaving in less then 5 days. I couldn't wait.

At times I will recieve a text from Keaton asking how I am doing, I just ignore it. Taylor got me a new phone number and a new phone. Hayes wouldn't stop texting me. The only people who know my new number are Cameron, Danielle, Maggie, Carter, Nash, Mr. & Mrs. Grier, Skylynn, Taylor, Keaton, Shawn, and the Jack's. Those were the only people I could trust with it.

I get a text from Taylor....

Babe-

He I am going to run by Subway, you want your usual? I'll be home soon.... Miss you.. KissesXOXO- Tay<3

He knows me so well. He actually managed to get my dog from the Grier's house, even though she was from a Homecoming proposal, she was so adorable. It took a lot of convencing to let Taylor bring her home.

And yes it's official, Taylor and me have been together for a month. It was a month yesterday. He can't really take me anywhere without people seeing me. There's a rumor going around that I am missing, but I am not. Taylor's 18, and Hayes's mom has given him permition to take care of me and so I can live with him, so I am okay.

I text Taylor back...

Babe-

Yeah that's perfect, can't wait till you get home. Need help packing. Also can you get me some pain killers please?XOXO-Your baby girl<3

He makes me put that at the end when we text so he knows it's really me. He locks the house down when he leaves so nobody can get in and I can't get out. He doesn't want the cops to show up or Keaton to come kidnap me. The house literally looks like nobody is home. The windows have bullet proof glass on them and it's like a jail cell.

The only people who can get in are Him and me, finger print scanner. And I hear his car pull into the garage too.

He showed me pictures of the new house we were moving in too in Florida and it was beautiful, he had it built just for him.

It had like 6 master bedrooms, 3 of them had a giant walk in closet

6 master bathrooms and 1 half bath

A full kitchen and finished basement

Underground tunnel for the garage

Inground pool and hot tub with Slide and diving board