State Fair....

Kassie's Pov:

"Everyone welcome out new captain of the Davidson Day Cheer-leading team Ms.... Kassie May Downs!!" I look up from my hands and am in shock!! I say "Me?... Really?" Hannah nods and says "Yes Kassie, we think you will be good to keep the girls going and bring them up when they are down. Also your a good flyer and if we work on it, you will be great. But also... Any girl who does Cheer, has to decide between Volleyball or Cheer."

I knew that rule but I love volleyball... What was I going to do?.. Maybe I was meant to cheer? I mean my mother did it when she was in High school. Plus she was captain and a flyer... maybe it's my time to shine...

I look up and see him.... Shit! I forgot. He motions for me to come over and meaning we had to leave. I look at Hannah and she saw Hayes. She says "Go, we have practice tomorrow morning at 10 with the boys and we will be on the track so bring your warm clothes. Also, Kassie here are you poms, and your official team bag."

She hands me the team bag with poms in it and a big bow attached to it. The bag said "Kassie May Downs." It was stitched on with red. I smile and grab my other bag and purse. I pull my phone out from my purse and run to Hayes.

He says "Hey there cutie! We got to go." I smile and run out of the school to Nash's car. I throw all my bags in the trunk and we sped off home. I was checking my phone, when suddenly I forgot my password!!! SHIT!!! I was locked out of my phone. I am so stupid.

I ask Hayes for his and call mamma Grier.

"Hey I just locked myself out of my phone and I don't know my password..." K

"Oh sweets I can take care of that. I am headed home now. I will stop by the AT&T store and just pick you up the new 6." G

"Awe thank you Momma grier! Don't forget a case please?!" K

"Don't worry honey I won't!" G

We pull into the driveway and I run in but am stopped by two strong arms wrapping around my small figure before I open the door to my room. I look up and see Hayes. He smiles and says "You do know why we aren't going to that preview game tonight right?"

I shake my head no and drop all my bags. They were so heavy. Hayes says "I wanted to take you somewhere... just u and me.." He was getting closer and closer to me when the handle turns and he falls on top of me and I fall onto my back!.... It hurt like hell.

Hayes says "OH shit!! Kass...?" He helps me up and I am in pain. He then says "Here go shower. I can carry these to your bed. Also it's going to be kind of warm tonight.." I go to my closet and grab a pair of my hollister peach colored super skinny jeans. Then a crop top that was a pink with black polka dots all over it. It was cute but I didn't want to super cold tonight. I didn't know where we were going

I get in the bath and it felt nice. I was in there for a good 30 minutes when Hayes knocks on the door. He says "You gotta get out soon, if you want to look good." I turn the water off and start rinsing off. It made my back feel better. But I don't know how well I am going to fly tomorrow?

I get out and blow dry my hair. I walk out and my clothes were layed out I grab some brown sandals to wear with my outfit. I get dressed and blow dry my hair. I then turn my wand on and grab my jewelry. I put that all on and start doing my hair.

1 hour later....

When I was done with my hair I do my makeup which takes awhile. I hear a knock at my door and I knew it was him. I say "Come in!" He walks in wearing his hoodie, and khaki shorts with Vans and his snap back. He says "Your not ready yet are you?" I smile and say "No." He smiles and sits on my bed.

I finish up doing my makeup with curling my long lashes. I spray perfume and wash my hands. Then spray hairspray. I grab my phone and some money. But Hayes stops and says "You won't need that." I look at him and say "Are you sure?"

He nods and takes my hands. He takes me outside and it was kind of cold but I was okay. We start walking and I was freezing. I move closer to him and he wraps his arms around me. He says "Kassie your freezing!" I smile and say "I am okay." He pulls me closer and we keep walking.

Hayes's Pov:

Tonight was the last night for the state fair. I wanted her to go to it because I was going to ask her to be my girl. I know I just met her and all but I really like her a lot. So tonight at the top of the fariswheel I was going to ask her to be mine, and tomorrow I was going to give her something special.

We get there and she was shaking. But I know later she would need my jacket. She says "Hayes, what are we doing here?!" She was smiling so big. I say "Well you want to have some fun don't you?!" She smiles and laughs. She nods her head and jumps up and hugs me.

She was so cold I was scared. I take my hoodie off and give it to her. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt on underneath anyways. I give it to her and she says "Hayes really?" I nod and say "Your freezing, don't want the captain to get sick now do we?"

She smiles and says "No, but what are we going to do here?" I laugh and say "Follow me..."

2 hours later......

Finally it was time to go on the fariswheel. We were next. I go up to the guy and whisper "Stop at the top. Please and thank you!" He smirks at me and he knew what I was going to do. He nods and Kassie didn't even notice.

We get on the ride and it starts........