Dallas, Texas.......

Kassie's Pov:

I had jut touchdown in Dallas, and man was it awesome. Yeah, I probably didn't make the best choice but at the same time I will regret it in the long run. I grab my things from baggage claim and my phone was blowing up.....

(All these are from Hayes)

"BABE!!! YOU CAN'T GO!!!!"

"Please come back!!!"

"You can't just leave me like this! What even happened!? Please talk to me!!!"

I was tearing up. I decided to call him.

H- Baby!! Is that you??
K- Yeah love it's me. Calm down please.
H- Sorry baby girl, you worried me...... what even happened?
K- It's a long story, but I can't talk about it.... I am sorry Hayes, But I gotta go...
H- No baby girl, please I miss hearing your voice....

Hayes's Pov:

In reality we were at the police station and the were tracking down her location so we could find her.

K- Babe I am sorry, but I gotta go. I love you.
H- Babe please no!
K- Good bye babe..... love you.
H- Love you too baby girl.....

The only reason why I let her go was because we had tracked her location down and I knew where she was. So I was on the next plane ride to what looks like Dallas Texas....

Kassie's Pov:

I sat down when I called Hayes... I started tearing up when I heard his voice.... it was so sweet and hot at the same time... I missed it.....

Then he told me not to go and it broke my heart but I did this for the better and I didn't know if the parents were listening so that's why I didn't tell him why I left. But in the end I know I would eventually have too.

I grab my things and get a cab to the location my brother had texted me.

When I got there it was this big ass house. My brother inherited the money when my mom and dad left. I have money of my own but I can't touch it till I am 21 which SUCKS ASS!!!

I get out and pay the dude with what money I had. I walk to the door and ring the doorbell.... of all people guess who it was....

Austin's Pov:

My wife and I were currently on our honeymoon. Yes we had a wedding without our families. I mean why wouldn't you?? But we decided to hang out at our friends house.... actually my old friends house.... Yes... my good high school friend Keaton...

We were staying at his house when I got the call from my sister about her wanting to come live with us.... Honestly I figured she would be cool with living for at least a couple weeks with keaton... she has a boyfriend anyways...

At least I think....

Kassie's Pov:

Keaton answered the door..... Fuck me!!! He says "Oh... hello Kass.... I mean Kassie... Come in......?"

He was shocked and so was I ...... Prepare yourself for a whole lot of awkwardness.

I walk in and see a group of guys and then some girls.. I recognized my brothers girl. She smiles and I return it....

She doesn't like me that much anyways... I walk over to my brother and he says "SIS!!! You made it!!!" I smile and give him a side hug. He says "How was the flight?" I smile and set my things down.... I say.... "Good I guess..... Where can I put these things at?" He says "Oh....Keaton will show you.... Keaton!!!"

He comes around the corner and there he stood. Tall.... thin.... brown eyes brown hair... and a whole lot of awkwardness....

He takes my bag and guides me to a room....

He says "Here, hope it's okay....?" I smile and nod. He says "Kassie.... why did we ever break up?" He was walking closer to me and closer....

I was up against the wall and he was right against me.... I say "Keaton I have a boyfriend." He steps back and says "Really?" I nod and grab my phone and walk out.... but am stopped by a strong grip on my wrist that I have felt before....

He says "I don't know where you think your going but your not going anywhere...." He spins me around and says "Who's the boy?" He shuts the door and pushes me against the wall. I dropped my phone through he whole thing....

I was getting ready to call Hayes....

Hayes's Pov:

I was getting a call from Kassie and then I don't hear her say anything...

I just listend to what was going on....

"Who's the boy?" - The dude says..

"Get off of me please...." - Kassie

"Never.... what do you think your little so call boyfriend is going to save your ass?" - Dude...

"Keaton get off of me! Please!!" -Kassie

It was Keaton..... I wonder-if she knew about that or not.. I had the cops tracing her phone right then and there.... I needed to know where the hell this guy was and what was he doing to my girl...

Suddenly the cops get the location...

Then I hear someone say "Kassie is with me.... you come and try to get her then you might not ever see her again......"

 Then the line went dead...............