Just a small spark...

Kassie's Pov:

I sat on the plane not being able to have wifi or anything. It was touchier. I was currently reading my old tweets that I were able to see before the plane ride, when one caught my eye. It was from Hayes....

"@HayesGrier Can't wait to meet my new roomy! @Kassiebaby3 see you in the morning, and have a safe flight beautiful!"

Holy SHIT!! Hayes... I am going to be living with Hayes!!! No fucking way!!! I was just shocked, then this lady came up to me and said "Miss.. we are about to land soon. I think you should get some rest." I look at her and nod. She hands me a blanket and pillow.

I retweet it and favorite it. Then drift off into dreamland. It was hard but I managed...

******

(After Kassie's flight..)

When the plane landed I was thankful. I was so tired, and needed internet!! Yeah... I am obsessed. When I get off the plane I grab my bags and walk to the exit... I had my nose in my phone and look up to see...

Hayes's Pov:

We woke early just to go and pick up Kassie. I was so excited. I made sure I looked good. I had on my plaid shirt along with some black skinny jeans and vans along with my snpback. I look up from my phone and see we had just gotten to the airport.

It was kind of cold so I threw on my red magcon hoodie. My dad stayed home with Sky, it was just me and  my mom. Nash had to go do something for 26mgmt.

When we got inside my mom had to hold a sign saying Kassie Downs on it so she would see us. Few minutes later I see her hair color come from the area to get your bags. I smile. She was more beautiful in person. I honestly think I am falling in love with someone that I don't even know...

Her nose was in her phone and then she looked up and we made eye contact and she gasped. She covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming. She didn't move. I walk up to her and say "Kassie?... I am Hayes.. Welcome to North Carolina. Can I carry your bags?"

Kassie's Pov:

I was shocked. He said "Kassie?.. I am Hayes.. Welcome to North Carolina. Can I carry your bags?" I didn't know what to say. I say "H- Ha- Hayes.." He smiles and nods. I loved his smile. He says "Kassie is that all you brought to wear home?" I laugh...

Hayes's Pov:

She had on an ombre peach colored crop top, navy blue skinny jeans, hot pink vans, and her long brown hair was curled a little but looked natural. She looked beautiful. I looked at her and she didn't say anything but stutter. It was adorable. Her teeth were so perfectly straight and white. They were beautiful just like her. I could see her goose bumps and I ask "Kassie is that all you brought to wear home?" She laughs her adorable laugh.

She smiles and says without stuttering "Yeah... it is. I thought it would be warm here like it is back home. But I guess not. Also meaning I didn't pack properly." She blushes, which was making me choke. She was so amazing in every way possible.

I say "Well here. You can wear this, when we get home we can get you settled and maybe Nash can drop us off to go shopping?" She smiles and says "I would like that." I slip my sweatshirt off and grab her things for her. She slips it on and pulls her hair out and lets it fall. I help her put her book bag back on without pulling her beautiful locks.

She smiles and says "Thank you." I nod and take her bags. We walk over to my mom and she says "Hello Kassie, I am Elizabeth. You can call me that or mamma Grier if you would like? I am sure you are awe fully hungry?' She nods and smiles.

(In the Car)

I sat in the back with her to keep her company. She was quiet. I break the silence and send her a message off of twitter:

Me- Hey.. we should exchange phone numbers just in case..

Her-Sounds good;) here's mine.. ###-###-####

I smile at the message and put it in my phone. I was about to text her when I was brought out of my thoughts by Nash and Sky yelling at us as we pulled into the driveway.

Kassie's Pov:

When we pulled into the never ending driveway I saw the house or my new house. It was breathtaking. It was so big! It was also beautiful. I look out the window and see a in ground pool, basketball court, swing set, and a whole lot more. Then I see a little blond haired girl run to the car. I knew who it was. Skylynn.

Then I saw Nash running after her. He looked just like he did in pictures. Beautiful blue eyes, just like Hayes and their father. I was brought out of my thoughts by Hayes tapping my shoulder. He said "Kassie we are here." I smile and nod. I get out and am attacked by a little Sky. She jumps on me knocking me to the ground. Hayes and Nash were helping their dad get my bags when Hayes looks and sees her on me.

He runs over and says "Skylynn Floyde get off of her!" He picks her off of me and she runs to mom. Hayes comes over and holds his hands out. I sit up and grab his hands and I felt a spark between our finger tips. And I think he did too. We looked at our hands and then up at each other.

We were brought out of our thoughts by Nash saying "Hayes let's go." He smiles and runs to Nash. I pick my phone up and walk inside.

Hayes's Pov:

Well that was amazing. I felt sparks, I think she did too. When I get inside Nash wanted me to help him with a new video. So I did....

Kassie's Pov:

When I walk in all my bags were at the top of the stairs. Sweet. Hayes's mother says "Kassie your room is right in between the boy's. You get your own bathroom. I am sure the boys will call you down when dinner is done."

I smile and say "Thank you Mrs. Grier." She smiles and I walk up the grand stair case. I grab my bags and walk past what I believe was Sky's room. She was playing. Then I hear a bunch of nose coming from the end of the hallway. I think it was the guys room to play games and stuff.

I walk past Nash's room and then I see a thing that says "Kassie's room." Awe they are too sweet. I walk in and it was beautiful. It was a Paris theme. Black and white and other things. I set my things down and then I don't hear the boys being loud anymore... What were they doing?

I then turn around and my door is flung open and Nash comes in with silly string... I scream and fall. He literally shot it in my eye. Then he runs out. What the fuck! I officially hate him now... Hayes was walking to his room when he finds me trying to pull silly string out of my long locks. He says "Kassie you need help?" I nod and sit on my bed. He grabs my brush and pulls as much out as he could and then runs the brush through it.

He was really gentle. I turn around and say "Thanks Hayes... I hate your brother.." He laughs and says "It's okay he does that. Anyway, dinner is almost done then we can go somewhere if you want too?" I smile and say "I would like that. But I don't have any warm clothes?..." He says "Follow me." He walks me to his room which was kind of clean. He says "Here, we have a clothing line coming out and it's not out yet. But you can have these. First person to have them."

I smile and take the pants and hoodie. They each said "Hayes" On them.