"Hitting me where it hurts..."

**Happy New Years to everyone!!!! I am going to make this chapter skip to Monday. Last chapter it was a Saturday so I hope you all enjoy!**

Kassie's Pov:

I am woken up by the sound of my alarm. Just great another day of my life and another Monday. You know if you think about it there is 365 days of the year... 12 months... how many Mondays do we go through at this early in the morning..? I would do the math but I just woke up... but I know we go to school 9 months out of 12 so do the math...

Anyway I wake up and take my meds and jump in the shower.

Hayes's Pov:

I wake up and check my social media sites. I check the time and see that it was like 5:45 I had a lot of time till I had to be at school... Maybe I can go bug Kassie this morning. I know she is up right now...

I get up and grab my phone. I go to my closet and grab my Y&R black shirt and my blue basketball shorts. I grab some basketball socks and some black Vans. Finally I grab my snapback and a hoodie. I shut the lights off and knock on her door.

Kassie's Pov:

I had just gotten out of the shower. Today I was wearing my grey crew neck sweatshirt that said #love on the front with some mint colored Hollister skinny jeans along with my grey uggs. I hear a knock on my door. Who could be up this early on a Monday morning?

I answer it to see my adorable boyfriend. He looked like his normal self. He says "Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?" I smile and give him a side hug as he walks in. I say "Yes I did. Did you?" He smiles and sits down while I go to the bathroom to start getting ready.

He says "Yes I did... But this morning I was woken up by the sound of water running at 5:30 in the morning!!" I smile and say "Sorry sweets but I had to shower... Get used to it." I shut the door to the bathroom to blow dry it.

I start the blow dryer up when suddenly I see a "little" boy poking his head through the door. He pushes the door open and unplugs my blow dryer. I was going to kill him! He says "Beautiful do you have to get ready?? I mean you look good as is. Come on... a cuddle sesh before school sounds good right now?..."

I laugh at him and sneak out of his grip. I still had wet hair. He says "Kassie come on.... either cuddle sesh with this handsome boy.... or you let me do your hair?" I look at him like he is crazy as hell. He gives me the puppy dog eyes and I give in. I hand the blow dryer to him and say "Be careful. and when you straighten it be CAREFUL!! You don't want a bald girlfriend do you?"

He smiles and kisses my cheek and says "Hair or not your still beautiful to me. Now trust me with your lovely beautiful locks will you?"  I sigh and plug my hair things in.

10 minutes later...

Hayes managed to get my hair dry... with my help. I was very scared about him taking something that was like 300 degrees to my head, when I don't think he has ever done that before. But I did.

15 minutes later....

He managed to get my hair perfectly straight... with my help also. There were some spots I had to fix, but he let me do my bangs thankfully.

He steps back in to my bedroom and lays down on my bed. I had to do my makeup still. Hayes wouldn't shut up during that process either. I think he woke up early just to bug me honestly.

20 minutes later...

I was done with my makeup. I fix my hair a little and put my jewelry on. I shut the lights off and grab my phone, cheer bag, and my purse. Hayes looks at me and says "Kass you are ready early." I smile and say "Maybe because I want coffee this morning..." He smiles and takes my cheer bag for me while we walk downstairs to see Sky, Nash, and Hayes's mom and dad making breakfast.

Elizabeth says "Morning you two. What were you doing up there?" I smile and say "Hayes was helping me do my hair this morning... which I am second guessing.." I look at him with a smirk while I got a piece of bacon.

She laughs and says "Let me see this work he just did?" I laugh and turn to her. She says "I see.... good job honey. Hey um... Kassie.. Have you ever considered cutting-" I cut her off saying...

"NO NO NO NO!! Sorry Elizabeth. I don't want to do that. This has taken me almost 2 years to grow. But I don't know maybe a TRIM!..." She laughs at my outburst along with Sky. I walk over to her and say "What was that I just heard from your mouth little girl?"

I was just messing with her. She laughs again and I start to tickle her. She laughed so much. Finally I stopped and let her finish eating. Nash finishes his cereal and say "Guys you ready? And yes, Kass we will get coffee." I smile and nod along with Hayes.

We give our hugs and were about to leave when Chad says "Oh boys, we got to talk about business when you get home from practice, all the guys are coming over for dinner to talk about it. As in guys I mean Carter, Cameron, oh! and  Bryant is flying in and the Jack's... oh plus Matt."

I look at them and say "Do I know these people?? Except for the Jack's and Cameron?" Hayes says "Got it dad! See you at practice." "Kassie those are some of our good friends. It's hard to explain.. but those are the people we travel around the US with and meet our fans. After football I start basketball and then Christmas break we start traveling again. So Chad just wants to talk about what we would be doing, and where we would like to go and do."

I sigh. Yeah I am dating a world wide celeb on the web, but I didn't know he would be traveling over the breaks from school we have. Hayes looks at me as we were about to get in the car. He lifts my chin up with his finger and says "Beautiful are you okay with that?"

I look at him and smile and say "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He smiles and says "I was just checking. Hey maybe you can have Danielle come over? Plus after the game this Friday we do a party at Hannah's house, you want to go?"

I was still thinking about being away from him for like 2 weeks in December, he says "Kass?!... Kassie?!... Kassidy!!" I look up and say "Oh sorry..." He says "Babe what were you thinking about?" I say "It's nothing, I am okay. Come on we got to get going, gonna be late." He says "So your going to come to that par right?"

I smile and nod and say "Yeah sounds fun!" When in reality this was hitting me hard.... I didn't know what I was going to do... I mean I wanted to play winter league for Volleyball but if he does Basketball he might want me to cheer for them....

I don't know what I was going to do... But right now... I need to make it through Football season which starts in 4 days.... Help me...

**Hey guys... Yes the story is getting more addicting I hope. Well I am done updating for right now. But I might before bed. If not it should be up sometime around noon. But I am sticking to what I promised so far. I do go back to school in like 4 days though... So I won't update till later that night if I remember which I know I will try. Love you all and I hope you have a good New Year and make sure to be safe! Keep reading! Love you always, and stay beautiful -TeylarXx-**