The End

***Last Chapter***

Hayes's Pov:
It was graduation day! Today we were graduating. I couldnt believe it. She had already choose where she was attending. She was going New York to attend the Art program they have there. She was going to be doing photography and graphic design. It was a lot but I knew she could do it all.
I however was attending Florida State with my brothers. I did get a football scholarship even though I didn't play all senior year. They know our family so they couldn't resist.
I walk into her room and see her curling her hair.

She smiles and turns.

She says "I'm almost done. "

I wrap my arms around her small waist and say "you look beautiful like always baby. I can't believe the day is here. We only have this summer to make it the best." She says "I know. But we will. I promise." I kiss her cheek and grab my phone.
I tweet "Today's the day! Can't wait."

I was scrolling through the time hop thing on Twitter and it said... "HayesGrier Can't wait to meet my new roomy! @KassieBaby3 see you in the morning, and have a safe flight beautiful!"

It was exactly 3 years ago Kassie had moved in with us.

Our relationship did all start with a tweet..

The end!!!!

**I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm starting a new book already!!! Ikr!! Oh well. I hope u all like it. Yes this was a short chapter. But I'm really really excited for this next book. I can just feel it's going to be good!! I love you all and this is the end of Hayes and Kassie's journey. It's called The Story of us (A Hayes Grier FanFiction) if you do not type exactly like that you will not find it. But if you follow me you will get a notification I believe. I hope you all enjoyed this book. And thank you for being so patient during the school year for me I really appreciate that a lot.**