Just 3 little words can have a lot of meaning....

Hayes's Pov:

I was caught.... I had a mouth full of grass. I see Cameron get out of the car and he says "He guys, do you know who we are?" They look at Cam and then lift me up by my wrists. They look at me and says "Your the Grier kid aren't you?"

I nod and they say "Well if someone can come up with 1,000 dollars by tomorrow morning then you can be bailed out of Jail... So excuse me." I just did was I was told to do.

Cameron's Pov:

I needed to get ahold of some people. It was like almost 2 in the morning. I decided to call the Jack's so we could get the girls home. They might of at least gotten some sleep, and I needed to talk to Danielle alone.

I call up the Jack's:

"Hey G, are the girls up?"

"Yeah bro they are and Kassie is freaking out."

"Okay, what is she doing?"

"Um... she locked herself in the bathroom... she hasn't came out.... we have tried calling the front desk but nobody is answering..."

"DUDE!! If Hayes finds out about that he won't be very happy. But I don't know if Hayes really cares because of what he just saw...."

"Yeah... what you need bro?"

"Can you bring Kassie, Danielle, and Elizabeth to downtown. We gotta go to the Police station... Hayes got arrest...."

"Oh SHIT man!! Yeah.. I can do that. Have Hayes call Kassie first though!"

"Got you dude."

We rush to the Police station.

Hayes's Pov:

I had arrived at hell and they were taking my info. They hand me this orange jump suit and I go change. I defiantly do not look good in orange.

I walk out and they hand me a coin to call one person.... who was I going to call.... yeah.. I am mad at Kassie but I need to talk things over with her....

I dial her number.....

K- Hayes!!?

H- Hey.. it's me...

K- Are you okay?

H- Yeah I am... but are you?

I hear her sniff. She was crying.... I say....

H- Kass, are you okay?

K- Hayes you can't get mad at me....

H- Babe what did you do?

K- I found a blade in the bathroom of the hotel.... you were mad at me and I didn't think....

H- Babe please tell me you didn't?

K- Yeah... I am sorry. But I couldn't help it... babe I just can't....

H- Baby put down the knife!! Please!!

K-Okay babe... where are you?

H- I need you to go with the Jack's and Danielle.Im in jail...

K- For what babe? What did you do?

H- Just go with the boys, I will see you soon.... Kassie....

K- Yes babe....

Dead line......

 Kassie's Pov:

K- Babe! Babe!

The line went dead.... what was I going to do.... I look at my wrist and they were bleeding....

I decided to wrap it up. I pull my shirt sleeves down and fix my hair. I open the door and the boys were there. I say to Jack G "Hey could you carry me downstairs.... I want to go see Hayes..."

He says "Yeah cutie, anything. Here" He lifts me up and hands me my phone and we head to the jail.

Hayes's Pov:

I sat there in the cell waiting to be rescued. Time kept on ticking. I think I was falling in love with Kassie, I was going to tell her. But the line cut off.... I am glad that I caught her before she cut herself really bad.

But sometimes it is always to late... but this time it wasn't.

Kassie's Pov:

When we arrived at the Jail Jack G helps me out of the car and we walk inside. I see Hayes being held in the cell and he had his head in his hands.

I walk over to the cell and I say "Hayes..." He lifts his head up and he was crying. He says "kass..."

I smile and a guy walks over and says "Please step back." I look at him and step back. I say "Can you give us a minute please." He nods.

He opens the cell and lets me in. He closes it and I sit down across from Hayes.

He says "Babe, let me see." I look at him and hold my wrists. He takes my hands and says "Baby, please let me see."

I sigh and start to roll the sleeves up and show just one of the cuts because we were in public. He looks at it and runs his finger over it. It was still kind of bleeding.

I feel the pain and tense up and Hayes knew. He pulls me closer and says "Babe, you can't do this anymore. But I am still mad at you for what happened between Dylan and you."

I sigh and say "I know Hayes, I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I am sorry." He says "Look at me please."

He lifts my chin up and says "Can I say something." I look into his eyes and nod. He takes my hands and says....

"Kassie...... Ever since we met and we found out that we would be living in the same house, you being right next to my room is such a hard thing. Seeing you wearing my jersey the other day... with the name 'Grier' on the back with the number 7 on it. Kassie May... you mean everything to me. I would take a bullet for you babe. I will do anything for you. But I will not sit there and watch you kiss another guy in front of me. Babe, honestly I know it was a mistake.... But baby... it's in the past. Let's move on.... with this...."

"Kassie May..... I am in love with you!"

I was shocked he just said the 3 words that I wouldn't ever thought I would hear from that mouth that he has. But I just did.

I look at him and had a tear falling from my eyes. I smile and say....

"Baby.... I .... love... you... too!..."

And right then and there I knew I was in love with my best friend... Benjamin Hayes Grier..... was the love of my life.....

At least that is what my heart is telling me right now.

We sat there hand in hand.... looking into each others eyes. He had forgiven me for kissing Dylan.... then he caresses my cheek and says "Your so beautiful."

He leans in and we meet.... I hadn't kissed Hayes in a long time.... and trust me it felt nice.....

*** Okay guys..... I wrote this kind of late... Sorry. Now I am going to bed.. But last night I didn't update because I had a test to study for.... which I passed!!! Anyways good night my lovely readers. I shall see you this weekend. Also could you keep me and my family in your prayers. My cousins are going through a hard time. Thank you loves! Xx***