SCHOOL!!

Kassies's Pov:

As we sat in the back seat I was so tired and Hayes knew it. Suddenly my phone lights up. I check it and it was my mom. But I didn't care she was no longer my true mother. She didn't mean anything to me anymore.

Honestly if u just say one day that your going to Italy and giving my to some stranger then you really don't love me.

When I saw the house I sit up and Hayes moves. He helps me get out and carries my bags. We walk in and I go straight to my room. I just wanted to be left alone... At least I think..?

I get to my room and take my boots off and brush my hair. I slip the hoodie off and my door opens. I scream and turn.

Hayes's Pov:

When we got home she went straight upstairs. I thought she was in the bathroom so I was gonna set her bags down. I open the door and she screams... Shit..

She say "Hayes what the fuck!!" I turn and shut the door barely. I say "Sorry... Your bags are by the door."

Kassie's Pov:

Honestly that pissed me off. I just wanted my brother and friends back at home. I just needed time to myself. If only I could drive. Elizabeth calls me from the inner com thing.

E- Hey Kassie, tomorrow your going to school... So be up by at least 6.

K- Okay... Thanks...

I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL!!!!! I grab my bags and take the clothes out.

I go to my closet and grab my light brown uggs with the buttons on the sides. I then grab my new jeans out of my Hollister bags. I grab the super skinny and then a dark red shirt that I gotten there too. I go to my closet and find a scarf that was a creme color. It was cute all together.

But I didn't know how I was going to wear my hair.. But it was getting late and I needed to go to sleep, but I kind of wanted to get to know Hayes....

Could it be that I am crushing on someone who is right next to my room? And that lives in the same house as me?

I hear a knock on my door.. I throw all the bags in my closet and go to my door. It was him...

Hayes's Pov:

I kind of wanted to talk to Kassie and get to know her.... and also say sorry to her.

She opens her door....

(These are going in order of how they talked. I will put a ((K)) or ((H)) at the end of each one.)

"Hey you... what you need?" K

"Oh nothing... Just wanted to say sorry for earlier.. also, do you want to get to know eachother?" H

"Sure that sounds good... but I have school tomorrow and you do too.. So not too long though." K

Kassie's Pov:

I was happy he wanted to get to know me more too. We sat on my bed and literally talked all night long. I look at the time and see it was 2:00am. I was not going to get up in the morning.

Then Nash comes in and says "Hey I am just now going to bed, so we can sleep in till 7, then head to school. Don't tell mom. Dad says he has it."

We smile and continue talking.

******

Morning.... 7:00am

BEEEEPPPP BEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!