Kassie the cheerleader

Kassie's Pov:

It was lunch time and I was just walking through the doors with Danielle. She said I could sit with her and the guys at the table. She informed me that Hayes also sat at that table too... Just my luck.

I walk in and pass the cheerleaders and smile at them just like they did to me. Then I walk past Brandie's table. They all laugh and cough and say "slu- slut" I just try to ignore them and Hayes turns because he heard me...

He stands up and comes up, he says "Hey beautiful.... You okay?" I walk up to him and give him a side hug. I nod and he lets me sit down next to him and Nash. He puts his arm around me and I snuggle into him.

I open my lunch and there was a sandwich and some pretzels, and a note?... I open it...

Kassie-
I know it's your first day at school, but just keep your head up. Ignore all the things that might happen. Ignore the girls who are mean especially Brandie, she dated Hayes one time and treated him and our family terribly. So if she picks on you just ignore her. Her words may hurt but what she tried to do to Hayes will never compare. Also now that your in High school and all, try to do activities, get out and try for the softball, volleyball, or swim team anything. We love you Kassie, if you need anything you have my number and the boys. Make friends and make memories you only have 4 years.
Love, Elizabeth, Skylynn, and Chad Xox

I look at that and Hayes looks at me. I look up at him and say "Can we have a talk when we get home?" He nods and says "You need to eat something." I look at him and say "I am not that hungry actually."

Hayes says "Will you all excuse me and Kassie please?" I look at Hayes like he is freiking crazy. He grabs my hand and says in my ear "Bring the note and phone." I do as I was said and he guides me into the BOYS LOCKER ROOM!!!!

It was dark.. I was scared.... Then Hayes pushes me into the corner so nobody would see me. He says "Kassie who sent you the note?" He was so close to me...

I could feel and smell his minty breath against my skin. It was hard to contain myself. Especially when Hayes was wearing a v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans with his red vans, he looked really good.

He takes his hand and lifts my chin up to look into his beautiful blue eyes. He leans in and was about to kiss me when suddenly the lights turn on and we hear a bunch of boys. Shit... I was a girl.. in the boys locker room.

Hayes says "Okay hide in my locker. When they leave I will get you out. I promise." I say "But Hayes-"

"Hey guys look whose in here!!" one of the boys said and I knew they were talking about Hayes. But it was too late. They come around and see him. I stood behind him he had his arm around me. One boy said "Oh.. Hayes... What you doing in here with a little girl. She looks pretty fine, mind if I steal her for a couple seconds..." He steps closer and Hayes pushes me back to the corner but there was a guy there...

He wraps his arms around me. I say "HAYES!!!!" He turns around and says "You guys please? What do you think Coach is going to think about this when he finds out you were practically raping a Freshman girl?"

The guys look at me and say "She is a freshman?!" I nod and say "Please just let me go!" They throw me to the ground making me hit my knee. Hayes bends down and says "Let's go see the nurse. " I stand up barely and say I am fine, I will see you after football."

I run out of the locker room and go to my locker. I grab my phone and send Elizabeth a text saying:

I want to go home!

I grab my things and slam my locker shut and run as much as I could to my next hour.

*******

When hell was finally over with I run to my locker and the girls were there. Hannah says "You ready to go try out?" I nod and grab my things to take home. I follow them and they give me some really short shorts to put on and a tank that said "Davidson Day" on it. I go and change and then they hand me some shoes that looked new.

They said "Alright we are going to try to stunt with you. Just stare at one spot but smile okay?" I nod.

Hayes's Pov:

As I was on my way to football practice I see the girls doing their cheer stunts I stop and look and see Kassie on top.We made eye contact. They let her down and then she walks over to me. She says "Hayes don't you have practice?" I nod. I grab her hand and pull her away from the other girls.

I say " Kassie, you might have to leave practice early. If they tell you your on the team then tell them you won't be able to cheer tonight at the game. We have a scrimmage game tonight and the town and everyone else can come. But go grab your things we got to get you home and I need to also."

She looks at me and says "Hayes it's Friday night, I want to go hang out with someone other then boys." I say "Kassie I understand, but you have had a ruff day and I know it." She goes to turn around, her ponytail hitting me in the face. I grab her wrist real fast and spin her to me.

She turns and falls into me. She says "Hayes, wh-" I cut her off with a kiss.

We pull apart and she says "Hayes, what was that for?" I smile and say "Well since your possibly going to be a new captain, your going to need a boys jersey to wear aren't you? " She looks at me and didn't say a word.

I smile and just hand her the jersey. It was the families lucky number 7 and it said Grier on the back. If she wore this, everyone would know she is mine. If only I could get her to like me the same way....

**Hey guys, I edited this chapter because I felt that it could be better and not depressing. So I hope you enjoy.**