Depression, Denial, and being Numb

Kassie's Pov:

I wake up in my room at The Grier's house. I didn't sleep practically. At all. I just layed there staring at my wall.

Mrs. Grier comes in my room and sits on my bed. I didn't move. She says "Kassie, something happened last night with your mother's plane flight. She didn't make it. I am so sorry Kassie."

I didn't move at all. My mother didn't care about me. She didn't love me. When she leaves I grab my phone and text Cameron.

Me-

Hey can you come pick me up. Take me to Danielle's house please?

Cam-

Yeah sure thing, be there in 10.

In all honesty I just wanted to not be here anymore. Nobody understands me, I haven't been taking my medication besides my pill.

I pack my things up and grab some clothes for the next couple of days. I wasn't going to stay here.

I grab my dog and bag and phone. I walk out the door and Nash grabs my arm. He says "Where are you going?"

I pull my arm out of his grip and say "Out, don't worry about me." Nash says "Don't think you can get away with going to see Taylor. His house is surrounded with Police." I say "Cool, I don't fucking care." And I walked out the door and into Cameron's car.

Cameron's Pov:

When she walked out I knew she looked bad. She looked like something was wrong with her and I didn't know what. So what I was going to do was take her to Danielle's house. Danielle's mom is a Doctor, so I was going to have her look at Kassie.

10 minutes later....

We pull up to the house and I carry her bags in for her. She goes to the living room and Danielle hugs her. It was the first time that they had seen each other since she went "missing".

Kassie just stood there. Didn't acknowledge her at all. That's when I went to find Danielle's mom. She was in the kitchen on the phone.

I waited till she got off and she says "What do you need sweetie?" Her mom was so sweet and would do anything for you no matter how bad it was.

I say "I think something is wrong with Kassie? Could you check her out for me please?" She nods and says "Let me go grab my stuff and have her meet me in my office."

I walk to the living room and Kassie is sitting on the couch with Danielle and Danielle won't stop talking.

I walk in and kiss her on the forehead and say "Can I borrow Kass for a few?" She nods and I take Kassie's hand and guide her to Dani's mom's office.

She did her normal test they do for a check up. Then she starts asking Kassie some questions.(I am going to put the question in "" and the answer at the end)

"Are you sexually active?" Yes

"How long ago was it that you were engaged in secually activity?" Last week I guess.

"Are you currently taking any medication?" No

(Cameron's Pov)

(I knew she lied about that question and so did Dani's mom. She knows what medication she is prescribed too. It says on her records right in front of her.)

"Are you currently taking any medication to prevent pregnancy?" Yes.

"Have you skipped any of this medaction for more then 5 days" No.