No Interviews

Kane's POV
"No interviews! Don't you get what I'm saying?Leave me alone!" I yelled, slamming the door in their faces.
Geez, I hate reporters.

They're always asking me stuff since the agents arrived. I imitated their voices as I microwaved some popcorn.

The agents have come, and they said that you were part of their crew, is this true?

How do you feel being your past partner's victims?

They say a girl saved your life, are you in a relationship with her?

Can you show us the face of you when you thought your life was over?

This that and that that. BLAH blah blah

NO, I will not show you my face of when I was injured. How do I even do that? Hit myself with a brick?

I stomped grumpily into the living room and plopped myself on my comfy sofa. Thank god Aqua didn't kill me. It would have been the end of my life. No more Starbucks coffee, or Chipotle or pizza... I sighed in relief as I thought about what life would be without coffee.

There would be no life. That was the only answer I could think of.

I got bored thinking over and over about my hopeless and miserable life, so I dialed Fin's number. Fin and Dominic had been my best friends since Kindergarten.

"What you want?" A big voice said on the other end.

Geez, not a nice way to welcome people.
Fin always had a deep voice, and it didn't make sense, since he was thin, and not very muscular, like me.

*lifts up shirt*

"Hi Fin! It's me, Kane!" I squealed excitedly, sounding like a little girl.

The phone hung up and I sat there confused. The bathroom door opened and I jumped. Fin stepped out, arms crossed.

I screamed and hugged my pink, fringed pillow.
Yes, I have a pink, fringed pillow. Got a problem?

"How did you get in here?!"

His face was blank and he raised his eyebrows. I formed an 'O' with my mouth. I totally forgot that Fin was here at my house the whole time. I gave him a small and innocent smile as he yanked the popcorn out of my hands.

"Rude much?" I retorted, pouting.

He shrugged and gobbled it all up in one piece. That's what you get for being friends with a popcorn stealer.

He snatched his hairy legs up on the couch. "Move over!" I yelled at him.

He didn't listen, so you know what that means.
I sat right on his legs and he yelped in pain.
"You do know that I'm heavier than you." I said with a smirk.

"How's Dominic doing?" I asked him, changing the topic. Fin shook his head, all the while still shoving handfuls of popcorn in his mouth.
"He's not even attracting Scarlett's attention."

I got up from tackling Fin and took my own seat next to him, stealing the basket of popcorn this time.

"I thought so. She's a tough gal."

"How about you?" Fin asked.

"Too much..INTERVIEWS!" I spoke loudly. He rolled up a newspaper and hit it on my head.

"No yelling required for that."

I crossed my arms.

"Perhaps you know better about reporters."

He eyed me.
"You kidding?" He jumped up and started striking poses. "This one is called the cockroach, and this one is called the helicopter."

I chuckled and threw the popcorn bowl at him. "Fin, you're hurting my eyes! It's gonna bleed!" He grinned evilly and wiggled his eyebrows.

I don't care about my room's neatness, since it's dirty anyway.

I told him to leave, because I had to practice blowing my nose in my socks. He actually believed that.

How stupid. As soon as he opened the door, more interviewers came, this time with more pencils and papers.

I saw Fin strike a pose of an ostrich, and then leave.
Yes, I memorized his poses, and yes, one of the reporters actually took a picture of his ostrich pose.

I closed my sturdy door immediately, not caring if I accidentally break one of their noses. It's really annoying me.

People.
Goddamn people.

I slid on my headphones and quickly turned the music to full volume.
The shades for the windows was all now closed and I felt like I was a vampire.

At least there's no more noises though. I hope that they'll be gone by tomorrow since I can't stand another minute.

*morning*

My alarm rang twice before I shut it off.
Goddamn.
Always no sleep.

I lived with my dad, who was always gone to work in the morning and returned home late at 12 pm.
So I really never got the change to see him unless I decided to stay up all night watching movies.

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and headed out the door.

It took two sniffs to determine that I didn't need a morning shower.

But as soon as I took one step out of the house...

*FLASH*

"So I'm curious Kane, how did it feel to almost get killed?"

My face froze in horror.
I totally forgot.

"FUCKING REPORTERS!"

Some pigeons on the wires of the homes flew away in fear.

I slammed the door again, hoping that this time, their nose would really break.

I cursed under my breath and risked my outfit to parkour over the fence of my backyard.
_____________________
Today's question:

What do you think would happen in the future in 100 years?

-idontw