High School Lockdown

Elena's POV
I finally have friends that I can share feelings to. I used to be alone all the time.

Although I find that Scarlett is a bit intimidating but I admire her confidence.
Aqua is a bit jumpy and Rachel is the only normal one even though she walks way too fast for me to catch up.

But other than that, our school had a lockdown today.

We were all working silently, when the principal announced:
LOCKDOWN, LOCKDOWN EVERYBODY GET IN YOUR POSITIONS AND REMAIN CALM UNTIL THE SITUATION IS DEALT WITH.

I almost fell off the chair with that booming voice. He definitely didn't sound calm.

The problem is, what are our positions? Of course we know what a lockdown is but we never did this before in high school.

The weirdest thing yet is when the teacher checked his schedule, the lockdown wasn't on there, so someone must really be breaking in!

Orrr the principal is just messing with us because there were times like that too.

The whole class seemed to be in confusion, which I'd expect.
Suddenly, we heard a loud knock on the door.

I was so glad everything was locked and shut because now I'm actually wondering if there was actually someone suspicious.

Karen's POV
OMG, After the second knock, I almost went bonkers.

Like, hurry up and open the freaking door.

Jeez, this was more annoying than some people.
I peeked over to where the losers are huddled together, freakishly scared out of their minds.
They were all examining every part of the door like it was some artifact.

I rolled my eyes.
On the other hand, Jenny was right beside me staring at her nails continuously. It seemed like she didn't care either.

I heard a click and the knob slowly opened.
Took long enough.

Wait...how?

Scarlett's POV
Hm?
A lockdown?
Oh well, who cares, gotta die some time, right?

Unexpectedly, a devilish face peeked in. It had gigantic blood red ears and his face was crooked into the most evilish grin ever.

Nice.
Looks like Jenny and Karen's long lost cousin is here.

The strange creature went towards us and said in the most ugly and horrid tone, " Hello, ssstudentsss, I would like to asssk if youss ssseen four girlssss who apparently hassss green, bluesss ,red, or purpless hairssss. If you ssseen them, pleassse inform me. My namessss isssss Jartsss. Thossse kidsss are quite a trouble for me, I have read in the fortune tellersss ball. "
The fuck is he saying? Hold up let me pull up google translator on this elf.

Everyone all shook their heads as if they were bobble head toys, so I did the same.

Well that was really random.

" How unfortunate, I feltssss an energysss force in heresss. In that casse, I ssuppossse I cansss have a sssnack before I leavesss."

Then he turned into a...uhm a...worm?

"AHHHHH A SNAKE!" Someone shouted.

Oh.

Not to exaggerate, but he was probably longer than, maybe a train??
Well let's just say that he took over the classroom and broke the ceiling.

But I was chillin'.

Wait, would we all die if he farted? I wondered.
...Well that was very immature of me.

He picked up a fragile looking boy and sniffed him.
"Too ssskinny."

One by one he picked up each person but was not satisfied.

"Fuck it. I'LL EAT YOU ALL!"

Some boys chuckled at his lack of manners but screamed like girls once they were being squeezed by the worm. Cowards.

"Release them. Immediately." I stood up.
Wow I feel like a king right now.

Wait I stood up without myself even knowing.
What the fuck is my legs doing?

"Or you shall suffer great consequences indeed. Behold my great sword!" I held up a pencil proudly.

"Wut." Jarts said.

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" The whole class screamed. Even the teacher.

"Oops. I got carried away with the king-ish language. Dammit this isn't my room."
Everyone sighed. Not my fault.
My legs' fault.

Jarts puzzled face shifted into his creepy non-human face again, dropping the boys down with a thud.

"THERESSS"

"there what?" I questioned.
I triggered the worm.

"You are oness of thesss forcesss."

"If you're talking about forces of beauty, I totally get you."

"Little girl. Ssstop playing aroundsss. it willss get you nowheresss." He breathed in and gasped,"ahhhhhhhhsss the energysss is ssssoo sssstrong. "

What a weirdo.
I would mark him as a pedophile if he wasn't an insignificant worm.

"IT'S A SNAKE WOMAN. A SNAKE."
Someone else yelled.

Oh I must've said that out loud.

Can someone explain to me why there's a 'snake' in the building? Geez.

Suddenly, he came charging towards me. My friends also came running, attempting to block the monster from me. " Back away sicko! We won't let you have her!"

Yeah he'd totally listen to that.

" ah, sso I have foundssss the fourss energysss forcess. Heroic likesss you are ssuposed to be. Nowsss aintsss that rightss Elementalssss".

"Huh" We all said in unison.
What is he saying?
__________________
What is your biggest fear?

-idontw