A Message from Utain

Nobody's POV

" . . . "

". . . "

". . . "

". . . "

"She forced me." Jenny quickly pointed at Aqua as Scarlett, Elena, and Rachel turn their heads to meet Aqua's gaze. Jenny played with the string of her hoodie.

"Why is she here?" Rachel whispered to Aqua, although everyone could hear it clearly.

"I'll....just leave." Jenny stood up and Aqua stood up with her. "No, stay."

"Nah it's a good idea." Scarlett smirked as she examined and spun her fork.

Aqua cleared her throat as she started talking. "The reason I invited Jenny is that...well...lately..." She looked up to meet Jenny's eyes, that is pretty much telling her to say it instead.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"So lemme get this straight. Ya family bankrupt, everyone left ya, and now ya pretty much dead. Boo hoo. Settin up a joke are ya?" Elena kicked Scarlett under the table and she winced in pain.

"What she's trying to say is that we apologize for being rude to you earlier. We didn't know that this has happened to—" Aqua started.

*cough* *cough* "sorry itchy throat" *cough* Scarlett faked as Elena kicked her once more.

"It's the truth!" Jenny defended as Scarlett stood up violently, slamming both her hands on the table. The table shook and started heating up. Aqua was afraid she might show her abilities out of anger.

"Listen miss diva. I don't know what you're up to but don't expect us to believe this nonsense in front of us. You dressin' up like you're a homeless and now you're here in front of us trying to receive attention and pity? It's not gon happen. Quit your acting. This is all a pile of B.S." Scarlett stomped out the cafeteria and all eyes were on us now.

Thanks Scar. Rachel thought.
______________________
Scarlett's POV
I thought she was crazy. Now I realize she's insane. How could they fall for that?

I can't stand another moment in this school. I gotta leave. I started making myself angry and letting the heat rise up to my forehead as I walked towards the nurse's office.

Standing outside the office, I gave my acting skills a shot. ".....Mrs. Jole, I'm not feeling too well." I said weakly as I walked shakily to her.
___________________
Nobody's POV
A rigged piece of paper is stuffed into Scarlett's mailbox.

As she reached in to touch it, she felt dark energy rising to her fingertips making her feel uneasy. Messily written on it was:

Ms. Scarlett,
             I've personally written this to tell you that you are in grave danger. Inform your stupid worthlless "friends" that you all are going to die. Meet me at Demroy to settle this once and for all. 4:00 P.M Saturday (P.s- Don't take too long)

-UTAIN THE UNSTOPPABLE

"Wut." Scarlett scratched her head and shoved the paper in her pocket. She looked up and thought to herself.

It's...Monday.

--------------------------------------
HEY GUYSSSSS. As y'all can tell, or maybe not, this story WILL be ending very soon. I'm guessing maybe 3-5 more chapters?? Idk, but yeahhhhhh. I've kinda rushed this book a lil so as soon as I'm finished, I WILL go to editing it. Because this book needs like MAJOR editing. So cringe worthy XD

As usual
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW 
~_~

Today's question:
What's your favorite day of the week?

-idontw