Travel

Rachel's POV
"Impossible!!!!" I yelled, slamming my fists hard on the table. I lowered my voice after receiving stares from people. "But our mothers are....trapped. Trapped in stone. And how did they manage to get out and become evil? "
I asked, feeling myself shiver in fright. "And how-how do you know?"

Scarlett lowered her eyes and gave me a long, and cold stare. Her reaction made me want to take those words back. I looked away and made sure that she couldn't tell that I was frightened.
Although I'm pretty sure she knew. Scarlett knows everything.

"Follow us." Scarlett spoke.

"Right now? No way, it's in the middle of school time! How about later?" I pleaded.

"NO." Scarlett roared. I jumped back. What was wrong with them?"

"Fine." I grumbled.

We sneaked outside, being very cautious. "Are we there yet?" I whined in the middle of our trip.

"Just three more miles to go." Aqua said.

I kicked a rock laying on the ground. "Why did we have to walk? My legs are killing me. " They didn't answer back.
It's been a while since we had training so I wasn't used to this sudden walking.

"Can we take a break?" I asked.

Elena shook her head. "If anyone finds that we're missing, we'll get fried and toasted up for breakfast."

"I don't think anyone would want us for breakfast though." I muttered, kicking another rock.
_____________________
Happy Valentine's Day! SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER. I've been sick for 2 weeks, and then I was sick AGAIN this week. That's three weeks!
And I'm dying right now of hunger. We have "visitors" here, and we were planning to go to the buffet, but it's kinda late now. If the visitors leave like 30 minutes later, I might have a chance to go to the buffet. Ok, I know, I'm babbling on about food, but I love it, so yeah.

This won't stop me from a question though.
Today's question is:

What is the place that you want to visit the most?

-idontw