Saturday-The Battle of Our Lives

Elena's POV:
I awoken in Jenny's room to hear sounds of yelling and swords colliding.

"Wha?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes. The clock said:
11:00 a.m

Next to it was the note that we told Jenny to give to our mothers. It was the first time I woke up later than Scarlett, and I didn't get the chance to participate in making the note. But, my name was still on it.
It said:

Dear mothers,
We will all be heading for a little trip to stop Utain. Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. Once we get home we'll pretend it had never happen and get on with our lives okay? We all love you guys very much. Take care.
With love,
Aqua, Rachel, Elena, Scarlett

I ran my fingers over my printed name. We didn't tell them we might have a chance at never coming back ever again.

Interrupting my thoughts, I jumped out of bed and glanced out the window.

Everyone was practicing outside instead of inside this time, and they were fighting like it was already time for the battle.

I ran in the bathroom, brushing my teeth for only 4 seconds and heading out while buttoning up my red flannel.

"Hey guys! Why didn't you wake me up? I probably missed half of it! Besides, we needa save our energy!"
I hollered over the sounds of blades clashing.

"Thank god you're awake, here catch this." Rachel said in a hurry and threw me a sword.

I caught it with my left hand and sighed with no complaints. Oh well.

I rushed in, suddenly becoming a part of the battle.

Jenny sat on the front porch, watching every move of ours.

___4 hours and 59 minutes later___

"I guess this is goodbye." Aqua said to Jenny, holding both her hands like a mother.

Scarlett went over to pat her on the back.

"If you don't hear from us in 3 hours, we'd probably be dead. Well I mean, time stops there but ya know." She said.

"Reaaall comforting." Rachel muttered with her hands on her hips and glaring at Scarlett.

Scarlett smirked and I nodded. Yep probs dead.

Scarlett shoved her hands in her pocket and pulled out a watch.

"See this?"
Jenny nodded.
"You can track time from Demroy to Earth. Works like a normal watch and will tell you the time there."

"Woah where did you get that? I swear you're getting everything!" I yelled, trying to grab it.
Scarlett was too fast and dodged immediately.
"My mother."

Rachel chuckled as Scarlett handed it to Jenny.
"I'll give it to you now."

Jenny looked down and closed her hands tightly, as if securing it so that the world can't steal it.

We all looked at Jenny with sad eyes.

"I'll be waiting." She smiled weakly as she witness us disappear to another world.
"Please come back safely."

I gave her a nod.
"Take us to Demroy."

_________________________
Scarlett's POV:
4:00
"Where da heck is he?" I asked impatiently, my foot ferociously tapping the ground.