Double Elementals Part 1

Utain's POV
"What do you mean gone? You're about to be gone in a minute! Crushed to a million pieces until all of your blood gushes out like a waterfall!" I roared in anger.

How could we let them escape with all five of them?! This is mad.

We could've stopped them before they reached and transformed each of them. And eight elementals plus a petty sun....woman is too much!
Not like I don't have the power to kill them all.....but it will be weaker against them.

After all, I had the power to beat the leader of evil a long time ago named...Y....y...something...Yaxer! That's it.

(N/A: In one of the earlier chapters, I explained how Yaxer was the leader of a group called the 'Maniacs' which defeated the past Elementals)

We just have to pay a little visit and take back what's supposed to be ours.

**Demroy**

No One's POV:

"I haven't been to this place for so long!" Elena laid on the grass and started rolling back and forth.  

"Thank you children again for saving us. We couldn't have gotten out without you." Aqua's mother said again for the fourth time. Her voice had a deep serious tone to it, it was definitely what they all could picture a queen sounding like.

The eight elementals including Delmas smiled.

"Oh no!" Rachel clasped her hand over her O-shaped mouth.

"Today's Sunday! I forgot we have an exam tomorrow! I totally didn't study!" They all groaned.

"What's an exam?" Scarlett's mother asked.

Scarlett's eyes widened and she grinned.
"Right mother?! What's an exam? I don't know what that is either!"
_______________________
Yeah I don't know. I went back to edit these and like....
They are INSANELY short.

Like what happened to my 1,000 words per chapter? I don't know.
But yeah....

Today's Question:

What is your ideal weather?

-idontw