Choices

Elena's POV:
"What's happening to her??" I bit my nails. I already know but I still wanna be clueless and ask even though they won't even reply.

Rachel stepped back 3 feet and slapped her hands to her eyes.

Scarlett squirmed in her chair, rocking back and forth whimpering.

"Is she going to be ok?" I asked again, now successfully biting off a piece of my nail.

Aqua looked extremely worried and was pacing back and forth.
"I don't know ok? I don't know!!!"
_______
Scarlett's POV
I'm suffocating. Every breath I take slows down my heart. I can feel it tightening, slowly and painfully.

Digging out my insides. It hurts.
It really hurts.

Every part of my body is pounding and sweating, and I can't control it. My nails feel like it's slowly being ripped out one by one.
My veins feel like they're about to be popped out.
My muscles are giving in.

I'm trying to fight back, but I can't. There is darkness everywhere...everywhere.
I can't see.

I'm trying to open my eyes but now I'm even wondering if I have eyes at all.

There's another presence here, but how?
Someone else is in my body—something... I can hear it's murmers and its whispers, telling me to give up. Give up on everything.

They must want all the power that I have. Slowly killing one elemental and heading off to the next..

You'll never make it. Keep trying darling...keep trying....you'll have to give in some time. After all, it's only the beginning. So choose now while you can. Die now.... or die with honor...

The unknown voice dissolves into a crackle of laughter, giving me more of a headache I had already had.

Honor? What's so honorable about dying for just ONE stupid demon? I would rather die of starvation.

If no one can heal me. If nothing can heal me. I'll just have to heal myself.

Oh would you quit the laughing? Sounds like you're in the middle of taking a shit. "

I cussed as dark energy surged through my body. My lungs felt like it was burning—ripping through and peeling my skin apart one by one.
It fucking hurts.
It felt like hell.

Especially when I know that my body is contaminated with a voice that I imagine belongs to an old lady with a 4 inch mole on its cheek.

I won't give in you demon.
I won't give up my powers to a wretched demon like you.

Now I had felt weak. Just plain weak. So weak I can't even think right.

So weak that I feel like collapsing, but am trying so hard not to.
________________________
63733 months I know. Don't even needa tell me twice. I am a horrible human being with a horrible habit and a horrible mind, but an awesome face. What can I say? I got some priorities, which include staying on the toilet for 63733 months.

Another announcement (N/A- ANOTHA ONE) is that I got 4k reads!!!! Is that crazy or what?! No? Okay. But Thank You guys for makin' dat possible like youze are truly amazing. Truly.

For people STILL reading up to this chapter, as usual, thank you :) and take in note AS YOU CAN TELL, I do NOT update very often at all. And I started this book like two years ago, so you would definitely see that I did not even complete it yet. Btw, it may have hella grammar mistakes and I am quite aware of that. That's it for today :) I've done too much talking and you probably skipped this whole part.

LETS BRING IT TO 5K READS!

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

love ya! <3

And I didn't forget today's question!

What's your favorite animal?

-idontw