Aqua

Aqua's POV
Geisers sprouted dangerous hot water.

The stream of water flowed quickly, forming a vast ocean.

Predators and big fish roam the sea in the bottom floor.  All of this were happening so quickly, it was hard for the brain to process what was actually taking place.

And yes, I am calmly narrating this while choking on water in the ocean.

Suddenly I caught a sight of a fish swimming towards me.
Oh how cute what a precious lil bean—

Wait.
Fuck.

It's a shark.

I squirmed in shock, dodging as some strands of my hair was yanked out and flowed quietly.
That was really close.

I could've died.

At the same time, I caught sight of its opened mouth.

I'm pretty sure that it had unlimited teeth, or what looks like it. 

But that wasn't all, because whatever this test was, gave me a task of the crystal being one of the shark's tooth.

How nice right?
It was white and sharp and you know, I could still get punctured with that.
So what do I do? Do I have to catch up with it and pluck the tooth out of its mouth while attempting not to get swallowed?

The shark suddenly came after me again while I was in my zone, so I screeched but nothing came out of my mouth except for bubbles. 

It was getting tiring already, especially the fact that I wasn't the greatest swimmer.
Besides, It's SUPER HARD to outrun a shark you know!

A feeling of uneasiness filled through my whole body as I realized I need air.

Swimming up quickly, I gasped in beautiful air, slightly choking at the sudden oxygen.
How does that even work?

Out of the blue, a sewer cap lay on the ground. There's my chance!

If I can just find time to lift it up, all the water can drain out and I'll get to the crystal!

I breathed in air one more time as I made a 2-second plan.

There was half a broken clam shell floating in the water.
Without hesitating, I scratched myself with it on my left arm and let the blood flow.

Alright this can only be performed once.

I nervously dove into the water.
Ah Aqua don't die.
Not today ok?

The shark could already sense the blood dripping down and started swimming furiously towards me.
Oh my, this is actually happening.

Thank god there was only one.
As soon as it was a few feet near me, I dodged out of the way and latched onto the shark, holding its first dorsal fin.

I changed the directions by leaning to one side and stretching my arm of blood to the other.
This way, I made it quickly to the sewer cap.

Step 1 accomplished.

As I leapt off the shark and it readjusts itself, I lifted the heavy cap off. How much does this thing damn weigh?!

Ugh I wish Scarlett was here.

I managed to slide it 6 inches as a searing pain shocked and ripped through my leg. As the water drains away slowly, blood started rushing out.

Obviously more blood than the clam shell cut.

I was bitten by this damn shark.

I gasped for air as the water fully drained out and the shark was now squirming. Attempting to stand, I comforted myself that this pain would soon go away once I take that crystal.

But it didn't yet and I placed a hand on the bite, trying to keep more blood from running out.

With one leg, I managed to hop over and gave the shark a death glare.
But when I opened its mouth, the crystal wasn't there anymore.

Fuck.

Did it go down the drain? Was it washed away?
Impossible, it was right in his mout-

And I got this injury instead.
I looked down to my leg, and there it was, buried inside my wounds.
Oh great.
I didn't even notice when I touched my leg.

I sighed and pulled it out, a scream following along.

The wound started fading away as the door showed itself again.

We were all successful so far, so now only one element remained.

________________________
Well that must've hurt.
Now I'm curious.

What was your most painful experience?

-idontw