Rachel

Rachel's POV
I teleported myself to an unknown area.

When did I agree to this again? I thought as the door opened wide.

When I stepped out, it disappeared.

But aside from that, this place was definitely empty.

Like, not even a leaf or anything. It was quiet too. The only thing present was the blistering dry, cold air and the gray colored skies.
No clouds or anything.

It all felt dead.
Like me, if I don't get that gem.

"Hello?" I said uncertainly.
I knew that no one was going to answer but it just seemed like a humane thing to do.

The wind started blowing slightly. Then harder. I pull my shirt up close to my neck to keep the coldness from reaching me. The wind kept blowing and picking up wind speeds.

It was blowing viciously hard now. It knocked me over and kept me laying there, with my face facing the ground.

Wow, so pleasant.

It blew so hard, that even when I was laying down, it pushed me across the ground with my face scraping it too. I tried to stand up but there was no use.

Part of me felt like I was being abused.
The other part of me wondered why I had no strength to stand.

Oh well, might as well fly in the wind.

Other than that, there was something else that caught my eye.
In the wind, There was a sparkly...I don't know. Must be a gem.
Saw it from other tests.

It was black in color and looked like obsidian.

I'm gonna get that gem without any materials here. Should be easy.
Right?

Carefully, my foot took a few steps and then I suddenly slammed on the ground.
THIS WIND.

My nose was injured.
My beautiful nose.

I had thought wrong and
knowing me, I'll probably do something weird. So I decided to do it. Cause I was weird.

"Wind, stop." The wind started blowing faster and harder.

Well that didn't work.

"Wind, STOP!" The wind started blowing more harshly and now I'm pretty sure my nose is twisted upside down, if you get the gist.

It was even more stubborn than Scarlett.

"Fine, if you wanna blow, GO AHEAD AND BLOW!" I yelled, covering my beautiful twisted nose just in case I was slammed again.

The gem unexpectedly fell down abruptively and bounced across the floor.

Huh?

I once again cautiously approached that horrible object that caused harm to my nose.

As I was about to pick it up, the wind picked up again and knocked me over, causing my face to scrape the ground. Again.
And the gem flew away. Great.
And my nose once again. Amazing.

I tried to tell the wind to blow hard again, hoping it will stop, but it only did the same thing.

"Ugh. Let me down. Did you hear? LET ME DOWN!"
I managed to screech while the wind was tossing me up and down.

I was practically on one of those dangerous rides that people die in but without any safety belts. But I was going to die anyway.

Suddenly, the wind stopped and let me fall.
Let ME fall.
FALL.

Oh my wonderful nose.

I clutched my beautiful nose and ran towards the gem this time, determined to get it.

Out of nowhere a tornado starts to appear, circling the 'room' and causing the gem to bounce off everywhere now.

A TORNADO?

I knelt on the ground and pounded it in frustration.
"WHY. I HATE THIS GAME. THIS ISN'T FUN."

I covered my head for protection as I attempt to catch the gem.
That stupid ass gem.

But since the wind was blowing so vigorously, the stupid object scraped the back of my neck and my cheek.
Fucking hurt.
It hurts even more when exposed to harsh, cold wind.

First it's my precious nose. Now it's my astounding beauty that is slowly fading.

I'M GONNA GET THAT STUPID GEM.

The air contained no humidity at all, and so the blood was immediately dried.

So if the air was THIS dry, how did the tornado appear?!

Now the gem stayed at one spot and wasn't bouncing anymore. However, multiple tornadoes started to appear and circle the gem.
Great.

So I just have to go pass the tornado right? But that's literally impossible considering the fact that I'LL ONLY GET BLASTED BACK AND ONLY HIT MY HEAD.

I don't wanna lose my skull too...
I shivered.

My precious nose. Mommy will get revenge for you.

I'm wondering...even if there was a lot of wind from these tornadoes, there should be more. It didn't seem as dangerous, and the tornadoes weren't small either. I should be dead right now.

"Could this be...an...illusion?"

My heart leapt in excitement.
So no skull damage...?

The Air element might be able to give off illusions then...just like fog, you wouldn't be able to see very well, so it would be like you being able to see something different too!

Wait, that just made no sense.
What am I saying?

Either way though, the only way to get the gem is to go through that tornado.
Take risks.
And I got no plans now that my nose is completely broken.

Steadily, I made my way to the tornadoes surrounding the gem. The wind made it hard to keep my balance so I constantly fell.
Bruises on my damn face again.

I finally found myself a feet away from the gem and facing a deadly tornado that may or might be fake. I used both arms to cover my head, trying hard not to be blown away.

We don't know if it is a illusion or not so let's just put our lives on the line and see if we get killed.

I closed my eyes and raised my hand, slowly reaching it into the air. My eyes are fully closed and my arms are fully spread out and yet I feel nothing but a cool breeze. My eyes widened as I see my hand going through the fake and violent tornado illusion.

Before the wind blows again, I quickly pick up the gem and patted myself on the back, gently stroking my nose.

As the crystal scanned myself, a door of light opened and I was gladly to step in.

"What's with your..." Scarlett asked. As soon as I entered.

"DID IT NOT HEAL?!" I yelled touching my face, especially my nose.

"No it got worse!" Scarlett exclaimed loudly.
Aqua rolled her eyes. "It healed ignore her."

I gave Scarlett a death glare and she raised both her hands in surrender.
_____________________
Hey
Wassup
Hello

I want to know...
If you could have any name, what would it be?

-idontw