The Test is Over

Rachel's POV
"Please Delmas, no more tests!"

Delmas smiled.
"Depends"

"Depends on what?" I stammered feeling sweat start to form. My precious nose.

"Depends if you're smart enough to figure out what you need to know about the elements." Delmas remarked.

"Phew"
I let out a sigh of relief.

"Did you girls learn anything from those tests?" Delmas questioned.

"Uh no, except for the part that we almost died. Besides, which place can be completely empty like my place?!" I hollered, crossing my arms.

Delmas shook her head slowly. "An abandoned place which everything has been broken down and carried away by the wind."

Well no shit.

She continued. "So, you girls have passed the test. How? Because you have found the four gems. That was the only way to get out of the place."

But what if we didn't? We'd be stuck there forever? I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts that were now piling in.

"What's so important about the gems anyway?" Elena asked.

Hmm, I was wondering the same thing.

Delmas smiled again. " The gems in this case are not only for your escaping, but for your look as well. Each one of you are related to a gem.

Whenever the gem is activated, it will change your looks completely. This will help you hide your identity, for other creatures will try to steal your strong element powers."

I listened carefully with my mouth open. It was getting dry so I closed them.

" The gem is activated when you want to activate them. "

Well no shit.

She continued again, "The clothes are more comfortable for you to wear and create more powerful magic spells. I will be your personal trainer to teach you how to use your magic powers and how to control them. Then, you will be off alone. However, I will be there to help inform you about the great dangers."

"Why can't you help us?" Aqua asked.

Delmas chuckled.
"Silly, I can't. I am getting weaker everyday."

"Well that's cause you old." Scarlett pointed out.
There was an awkward silence and she changed the subject.
"So when do we start our training?"

Delmas eyed her.
"We begin tomorrow. Meet me here at the same time."

Scarlett froze.
"At Demroy again? Lady, give me a break, first we have damn tests that we almost died in and now we're going back TOMORROW?"

"Do you want demons to eat you? A day without training means a day where enemies are getting stronger. You need training as quickly as possible. In addition to that, I have switched how to get here. If you want to get to get here again, just say anywhere, 'Take me to Demroy'. I will be here anytime. When you want to go back, say, 'take me back'. Then you will return to the place you have started. Now I will meet you tomorrow. Good luck" With a wave, she vanished in thin air.

Scarlett stared at the ceiling with a blank stare.
"All I did was ask a question and she just went
on and on about Demroy."

Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, let's try it" Aqua smirked. At the same time, we said, "Take me back".

We all landed outside of the school. Unfortunately, a security guard was standing outside too.
Then we heard a booming voice.

ALERT ALERT.

"Hey why are you four still here?! Go away before I report you by staying here too long. What are you up to? DRUGS?! "

"Uh oh, run!" I yelled.

Scarlett laughed in glee, spreading her arms out wide.
"This is fun!"

I gave her a glare as we all leapt over the gates that surround the school.
__________________
Good afternoon my friends :3
How y'all doing today?

Today's question:
A. Would you rather meet your soulmate and live happily until you're old,
OR
B. Get 10 million dollars with fame but have no friends?

-idontw