Aura

Aqua's POV:
Omg, omg! I have a gun in my hand! Ok, focus, Aqua! Continue your plan.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY IDEA. IT WAS SCARLETT'S. HOW DID SHE EVEN GET ME INTO THIS?!

"I can do anything." Was the last thing I said to her before all this mess.

Ahh don't fuck up Aqua. You promised. You promised.

Why can't there be one agent instead of two? That makes such a difference.

And their aura thing is creeping me out, seriously.
There were evil smiles on their spirits, and their tongues extended so long as if it was going to suck Kane's blood immediately afterwards. I'm beginning to think that that's actually their plan.

I looked at Kane, eyes red with tears, and nose running with blood from the agent's grip.
He mouthed words to me that said, "Why do you do this to me? Why?" and cried silently.

That only boosted my motivation to save him.
I tightened my grip on the pistol.
No one is going to die today.
I'm determined to make that happen.

I started getting sweaty and my hands shook.  Breathe in, breathe out. Don't back up now.

Hurry up! I heard Scarlett's voice boom through my ears.

I raised the gun towards Kane and he looked at me with fear and sorrow.
I aimed the gun at his head, but I was really focused on the agent's arm.

Delmas has always said I was one of the most skilled in aiming, right after Elena.
So I twisted the gun just a little and inhaled a fast and sharp breath.

A deadly bullet shot right through one of the agent's arms.
That agent fainted in shock, his spirit trying desperately to wake up.

Geez what kind of 'agent' that sucks souls faint on their blood sight?

But man, Delmas is a good training teacher.

"Watch out!" Elena said from the back.

I ducked swiftly as the other agent attempted to shoot me with his own pistol.
Phew, close one.

He continued shooting, while trying to wake up the other agent.

Scarlett appeared from behind the awake agent, slamming his head to the wall.

He stood up, not even affected by it and started chasing after me instead of Scarlett.

"You little.....BRAT!" His aura raged in anger, doubling in size. I kicked him in his...you know.

While I aimed the gun at the other agent that was gripping his arm tightly, howling in pain.

Seems like he woken up.

I cracked my neck. "Let's end your misery, shall we?" I watched the injured agent's body collapse and I did a high kick that sent him flying across the room.

The other students cheered as the teachers and they started knocking over chairs and tables.

"Aqua, Scarlett! We'll all start making a mess so he'll have a harder time to catch you guys!" Rachel yelled, as I noticed both her and Elena, and everyone in the class was messing up all the whole room.

"You idiots! How am I supposed to move too?!"

The other agent snatched my leg when he was laying down and I tumbled down.

Didn't see that hoe.
Scarlett must've knocked him over. I thought. 

He held me tightly on the floor, and pain scattered along my cheeks. He's hitting me!