Moves Like Jagger

Scarlett's POV
"Yo give me a chance." Dominic said at the other side of the room. I rolled my eyes and pretended to go back to reading, even though I hated words.

**lunch bell rings****

Dominic scooted his chair and got up walking directly at me. What does this guy want? Geez.
Take a hint.

I got up too, and walked out the door.

Aqua, Elena, and Rachel don't have History class with me so that's a shame. I pulled out my earphones I had always hid in my pocket and turned on some music.

By some, I mean practically every song I know, as long as it got my attention away from that guy.

I walked down the hallway, copying the tune of the music. With every step I make, I twist my head to the other side like a chicken.

I must've looked like a weirdo, but I didn't care. Instead, I unplugged my earphones and turned the music up on full volume, and continued walking with weird dance moves.

"Oomf." My phone blasted away from my hands and I landed on my face.
On the ground. A dirty one.

"Nice moves loser." Jenny snickered. I scowled and dusted my t shirt. "You again. What do you want?" I muttered. She smirked, but said nothing.

"Look, you better leave me alone or you're going to get beaten up like last time." I threatened.

But I can tell it's a weak threat since she didn't get the call. "Ooh. I'm soooo scared." She mocked.

At that time, I was ready to grab a baseball bat from the gym and kill her. She held open her purse, grabbed a fresh pack of gum, and chewed one next to my ear. "What you gonna do?" She said snottily.

I ignored her and continued walking. That girl almost broke my phone too.

****next morning****
Great.
Just....great.
'Dumb slut' was written in red lipstick all over my locker. I knew that Jenny did it, but I didn't understand.
I was SMARTER than her.
Sure, I'm not very bright.
But I'm brighter than that girl.

I grabbed some napkins from the bathroom and soaked it with water.

She's gonna pay for this. I swear she will.

I rubbed my locker continuously and only managed to scrub 2/3 of it.

"Hey. What're you doing?" A familiar sound asked. I turned around startled, still holding a bunch of paper, but with red everywhere.

Dominic.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I just killed a bitch.
"Oh. I'm just trying to get something off my locker." I said calmly as I can, still suffering from the minor heart attack he gave me.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" He nodded, peeking over. I covered it with my back.

"Nothing."

"Interesting..." He nodded again before pushing me over to the side to take a glance at that beautiful disaster.

He eyed it carefully. "Who did this to you?"

"No one!" I snapped. "Just let me take care of it. You run along now."
I motioned him to go but he didn't budge.

"No. A gentlemen does what a gentlemen gots to do." He grabbed a scrubbing brush in a bucket at the bathroom and smiled brightly. Now I noticed he actually had dimples on each side of his face.

"I don't think a gentlemen does that. But okay." I giggled but stopped myself immediately afterwards.

He smiled at me. "I don't think I've ever seen you smile before." I laughed and punched his arm. He winced then started scrubbing.
______________________
I know what you're thinking.
IDONTW WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THESE LAME AND CHEESY CHAPTERS? MORE ACTION, LESS DRAMA.

Okay well sorry please endure for a bit more.

Today's question is:
What is your zodiac sign?

-idontw