Made Friends, Earn Enemies

Aqua's POV
I was walking alongside this girl that I had known for a few minutes. She seems friendly.

I looked over to her smiling,
as she sent me a death glare.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna like her.

I mean I just saved her, she better be thankful.

"I hate you for that." She muttered. "Dolphin."

Or not...and dolphin? Why?
Whatever.

We were on our way to the cafeteria for lunch. Turns out she has the same lunch period as me.

Suddenly Scarlett looked over to find a brown haired girl sitting at a bench and waved.

Woah, Ms. Glare at everyone knows how to wave?

The brown haired girl waved back as I found myself heading towards her first.

Yipee! Another girl!
I rushed ahead and decided to introduce myself.

"Hey! Nice to meet you! What's your name? What are your classes? Are you new? Are you around here? I haven't seen you before so of course, duh stupid me of course you're new. Well welcome! I hope you're enjoying it so fa-"

Scarlett looked at me in shock.
"I think this girl has some hype illness." She muttered again and shuddered.

Rachel's POV
Did a random girl just walked up to me and started blabbering about something?
Who is this woman? Geez.

I interrupted her. " Excuse me?"
When she looked up, I was shocked to see that she had blue stunning eyes and I seemed to be hypnotized into it for a while.

"um, do I know you?" I asked.

"No no I was just introducing myself, you know, making friends?? Hehehe." Her giggle faded each time she laughed.

"Ok...enough talk, my name is Aqua and your name is..?"

"...Rachel" I replied hesitantly, unsure if I should tell this girl my real name. Maybe I should've told her my name was Cara or something.

Scarlett stood there, gaping like she saw something unbelievable.
I waved my hands in front of her face a couple of times before she realized and closed her mouth.

What was so shocking?

We walked out into the hallway for a couple of minutes and bumped into two girls.
They had mean scowls on their faces like someone just stole their food or something.
I relate.

I think their names are Jenny and Karen...?

Oh I don't know, but rumors said they were the most popular in this school. And believe it or not, they're also said to be both feared and praised.
Is that even a thing?
Well sounds stupid to me.

I noticed how *cough* slutty they were dressed.

They had mini skirts on which they literally pulled as far up as they could.

"Oh here we go again. Cliche girls. Probably gonna use the term loser again." Scarlett coughed.

"Omg, I think I smell losers in front of me."
The snobby Karen announced for everyone to hear.
But with that large voice of hers, everyone would already hear her if she whispered, even.

"Called it." Scarlett muttered.
I've also noticed that Scarlett mutters a lot.

Jenny, unfortunately added, "Diddo."
My god, such a lame word.

"Perhaps it's your own self." Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"Wait, aren't you that disease girl?" Jenny asked as she looked at Scarlett.

Before any of us can say anything, Karen slashed her lipstick she was carrying on my brand new jeans...
MY jeans...
WHITE ones.
I'm not a GRAFFITI WALL.

Aqua stood there looking at my jeans with her mouth forming an 'o' shape.
"The fashion...is ruined!" She gasped.
_____________________
Here's a question:

What would be your last words if tomorrow was the end of the world?

-idontw