More Drama

ATTENTION READERS OF THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET INTO MUSHY STUFF, I SUGGEST YOU SKIP IT XD
I'm sorry to do this to you, people who hate love :3

Scarlett's POV:
My eyes fluttered open as I noticed a face hovering in front of me. It was a wavy picture, that I couldn't make out.

Slowly opening my eyes I spot a horrible face. Aqua's face. It hurt my eyes to look at.

"I had a beautiful dream...and I see your face...Now I have a nightmare again." I groaned sleepily.

Aqua stared at me with a look that was not pleasing. I smiled, pretending to be innocent as water came tumbling down my face, and I choked on it.

"Fyi, your face doesn't look too good either. You do know I can hang my face in a picture frame to fill this whole room and it still wouldn't be enough to show my beauty." Aqua crossed her arms, facing away.

"Haha you wish. Go away." I laughed sleepily, covering my face with pillows.

Then suddenly I remembered how I noticed everyone was here. Aqua, Elena, Rachel, and Jenny.

With alarm, I quickly sat up, this time my hair generating red and orange highlights.

I eyed each one of them.
"How.
Did you.
Get in here?
IN MY BEDROOM."

I glanced at the time.
6:54 a.m

"Your mom. We're walking together." Rachel said, laughing.

I threw my pillow at her. "It's still early. Come back in 45 minutes."

She frowned angrily and created a breeze through the air that pushed me off the bed.

I tumbled off, gave her a glare, and burnt the ends of her hair as I watched her satisfying complaining. Music to my ears.

"Mooooomm why did you let these people in???? I don't know them!!" I pointed to Aqua as she splashed more water onto my face.

"Fine. I give up. Let's go." I said without looking at them.

I stood up, walking to my closet. I picked out black jeans, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket—what I normally wear anyway.

Aqua and Jenny shook her head at the look of my closet, filled with a range of clothes similar to each other. I pushed their heads away.

Who gave them permission to examine my closet? Brats.

"Turn around." I ordered as they obeyed immediately. It took me 2 minutes to fit into the clothes and I went to brush my teeth and eat breakfast.

"Hey uh Scarlett." Elena tapped my shoulder.

"Hm?"

"We didn't eat or brush our teeth. And we're having a sleepover today."

My eyes lit red as I surrounded them into a corner.

"You've been talking to me with your stinky breath THIS WHOLE TIME. And WHEN DID I EVER AGREE TO THAT?!" I roared in their faces.

They all gave innocent smiles as I face palmed.

"We....brought toothbrushes with us..." Rachel said weakly as I walked to the bathroom first.