Lucky One

Scarlett's POV
"Get out of my life!" I yelled running through the school doors. This creep has been stalking me everywhere. He suddenly appeared in the middle of my tracks, and I was forced to stop mid way. "What do you want?" I asked defensively.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. It's just-"

I held up my hand.
"Don't want to hear it. "

He looked surprised.

"You mean, you don't care? Ms, I need to tell you that I am the handsomest,boldest, charming-est, awesomest,-"

I cut him off and continued his line. "Obnoxious, conceited, vain, irritating, disgusting."

He looked at me with a shocked face, and an open mouth.

"why those words?" He asked.

"Don't worry, those words are half as horrible as you are."

Then I walked away with a flip of my hair. Wow, I feel like Karen, but I really need to get away from that freak. I went to class and seated myself.

"Hey babe." I saw someone say nastily over the corner. There was a normal looking girl with hazel eyes and a guy, probably a year older than me, twisting a strand of her chestnut hair.

She moved away, looking frightened as he grabbed on to her waist. "Let go of me!" She shrieked.

Ah why am I always the one to encounter stupid people?

She continued to struggle through the unfamiliar guy's grip.

He smirked. "Don't ya want me? I'm every girl's dreams."

The girl gasped for breath and choked out a "no".

That only made him hold on to her tighter.

I have to stop this.
She might suffer from germs and insanely vicious attacks of saliva from the dude's spitting mouth.

I grabbed a chunk of paper from my desk and crumpled it all up into one whole, bunching it up until it's a neat little ball. It was heavy too.

All this math in here. It's gotta hurt.

I gave my best aim and hit the guy right on the head. "Who did that?" He growled.

I turned around and made sure I looked like everybody else.
At least that'll stop her from choking.

I continued doing that until he got in a rage and forgot about the girl. She looked around and sighed in relief.

She spotted me and gave a light nod and smile. I smiled back. He, who was now to the right side of me, looked around ferociously.

I stuck out a foot, and soon, he was laying on the ground. Now all attention was to him, and everyone was laughing. He gave an evil glare. "I will kill everyone. EVERYONE!" He shouted.

The girl came over to my side. Her eyes were gleaming and a smile formed on her lips. "Thank you." She said cheery.

Hm, now that I look at her closer, she's prettier than the average girl.
Soft skin with few freckles and a perfect face shape. Her hair is beneath the shoulder length a little and her nails are painted white, with gold specks on it. "No problem." I said, proudly.

"After all, math sort of helped me."

She chuckled and picked up a crumbled piece of paper and unrolled it. " hmm, I noticed."

She giggled as we sat down and proceeded to our lesson, when the teacher arrived.
__________________________
It's a pretty useless chapter. Thanks, I know.
*^*

But anyways, this is a pretty random question but I mean, all my questions are random so...:

What is your favorite letter in the alphabet?

-idontw