Reepeet

Aqua's POV
We met at the lunch cafeteria to discuss what we had found out about each of us. It seems as if that was the only place we could talk to each other freely.
I was shocked to hear that each one of us has been adopted. Ok maybe not. At least now I don't feel like an outlier.

" I have the dream again." Scarlett had said. "Delmas said to meet her at 3:45 in the school library. "

"But we're not allowed to go there after school! Are you sure she said that?" I whined.

Scarlett nodded.

"Then how are we gonna go there without them seeing us?" Rachel asked, biting her nails.

Scarlett smiled. " We'll just have sneak in. "

I face palmed. Not again.

*****after school**********
"C'mon!" Scarlett whispered.
"This way!"

"Scarlett, WE ALREADY KNOW!" I said angrily.

"Yeesh, I know you know. I'm tryna feel the vibe of sneakin' in. It's been a while."

I shook my head and sighed.

She sneaked in the bakery yesterday and stole a couple of donuts just because she was bored.

Rachel peeked through the doors and in the hallways. "All clear" she whispered.
"This better be good" I muttered.

We opened the library's door and headed in. "Weren't there supposed to be janitors or anyone here?" Elena asked.

"Well, the clearer, the better. Now hurry up!" Scarlett motioned us to come.

"Delmas says to meet her here."

"I don't see anyone" I said, crossing my arms.

I felt a poke behind me. " Elena, stop it, I'm trying to find Delmas!"

Elena kept poking me. I turned around slowly.

Instead of finding Elena, I found the lady with the wavy brown hair, Delmas.

Oops.

Delmas smiled, " Nice to see you again dear. " I flinched.

" Uhh, Scarlett, SHE found us." I pointed in front of me. "She's right ther-" Wait, where is she?
All I can see now is a shelf full of books. "She was here a minute ago. Where is she now?"

Everyone including me had a puzzled look plastered across our faces. We were startled by a sweet laugh. Even if it's sweet, it gave me the creeps!

Elena shuddered.

Then, a familiar voice heard not long ago spoke.
" Oh, you should have seen your faces!"

Ahead, we saw a figure wearing a golden dress.
" Hello again, Elementals. I am here to teach you more about your powers."

We nodded right away. After all, who knows what she can do to us since she was definitely crazy...and what's with the word Elementals?

"Follow me, into the saved part of Demroy." She motioned us to walk forward and follow her.

Should we really be following a stranger?
Ah, fuck it.
I eventually went.

We passed through the walls into a beautiful place.

Wait...We went through a damn WALL?!

Totally normal.
So normal.

Next time someone asks me what I do for a living, my response would be
"Aye some normal stuff you know? Like walking through walls, no big deal."

As we stepped in, we were amazed to see that 'Demroy' was filled with vivid colors and birds chirping. The flowers seemed unfamiliar, yet really beautiful. There were every shade of colors and every shape. And the sky were splattered with fluffy clouds, and t-.

" Aqua, did you hear what I said?" Delmas asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, can you repeat that? And how'd you know my name?"

She laughed but ignored my question.

"Call me Delmas, and I said that you will all get to know what your powers are, through the Reepeet.

"Oh."

What?

"You don't know what it is, do you?"

OF COURSE I DON'T.

"No."

"The Reepeet is a machine which you can transport yourselves to a copy of real life form. There, you can discover what your power is and what your weaknesses are. "

"Oh."
WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!

"You will know it, when you try it" She added.

Well, ok then.

"Elena, you will be first."

"What? Why me?"

"I chose you because the first test assigned is mainly made for you. "

I felt bad for her. "Wait, will she be able to come back?" Delmas nodded, and I smiled in relief.

Scarlett, Rachel, Delmas, and I wished her luck and watched her climb into the machine and close the door.

"If she passes." Delmas gave a derp face.

Shit.
___________________
Pretty bad chapter but oh wellz.
Here's the question:
What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

-idontw