Death Stares

Aqua's POV
"Honey, are you okay?" I heard my mom say when I got home.

"Mom, I'm fine, really." I groaned. That was the 54th time she asked that since the 'incident' had happened with the gun and stuff.

She frowned. "I think you should see this." She grabbed the remote control and turned on our 3 year old, 45" television. Since it was kind of big, I backed away.

Well it was a pretty large television for me okay? I'm not getting glasses because of that.

"Your point is...." I said hesitantly, waiting for her to answer. Instead, she ponted to the screen. I squinted to see if the television had been wrong. The news reporter broadcasted...

LOCAL NEWS: RUMOR HAS IT THAT A SENIOR AT Y.A.N. HIGH SCHOOL DEFENDS HERSELF FROM TRAGEDY. TWO MEN HAD BROKE IN DURING A SCHOOL DAY, ATTEMPTING TO KILL A TEENAGE BOY, WHO IS SAID TO BE AN ALLY TO THEM IN THE PAS-"

I turned off the television. "Rumor has it, it says. By the way, they can't even get the facts right. I'm a Junior, not a Senior."
I crossed my arms, hoping that will at least stop her questioning for a bit.

It was weird that I still don't know why Jarts hadn't been on the news. I must've had been pondering a lot lately, because my mom had said, " Is everything alright?" In a 'mom' tone.
I nodded quickly, not wanting her to get into anymore trouble with her child, also known as me.

*******next day at school***********

Scarlett's POV
"Ugh! These shoes are like, killing me!" I heard someone say at the corner.

"But aren't they worth it?" Another familiar snobby voice said. I don't even need 2 seconds to guess who it was.

Here comes my morning routine again.

I peeked sneakily at them. And by sneakily for me, I mean..stumbling clumsily into someone, and that someone is carrying a bottle of water, which has no cap on it, and spilling it all over herself, and then I have to say sorry a million times, and then I bump into someone again, knocking salsa all over her head, then I have to say sorry again, and then I fall over on my bum, with trash all over the ground. Nice going, Scarlett.

But THAT'S not gonna happen again, thanks to training with Delmas. I tiptoed behind an open door, but stupid me, not noticing, tripped on a pencil, and stupid me again, fell near the trash can. Again.

My dreams never come true~
I need to work on these skills of mine.
How does Aqua do it so easily?

Too bad the devil sees everything, because Jenny sashayed over.

I need to break those hips of hers.

"Well, look who's here." She said with a smirk. She motioned Karen to come, but she squeaked out, " No way, Jen. Do you see these designer boots? They cost like, a world. I am not walking over there to see some trash laying on the ground."

You know what? No one wants to see your trashy face either.

I rolled my eyes and dusted off as many gum wrappers stuck to me as I can.

Jenny chewed on some more gum and grimaced. "Oh my god, what is this junk? I'm throwing it in the trash."
Then she spit it in my hair.

ANYTHING BUT MY HAIR.

I felt myself flaming.
Control yourself.
Control yourself.
Contro—fuck that.

Yes, once again, a fight in the cafeteria.

I gave a quick spin, my legs knocking her across the cafeteria.
Taste the feet Jenny, taste the feet.

She rolled off the wooden surface table and collided with the floor, erupting in howls of pain.

Everyone who was sitting at that table stood up quickly in shock. Some have seen me fight at the agent attack since they were in my class.
Those people backed away immediately and didn't dare to look me in the eyes.

None of them helped her up anyway.
Serves her right.

I walked over quietly with a smirk plastered on my face.
"I hope you never get up from that hit."
She sat up with a bloody nose. I'm gonna get into so much trouble after this, but who cares? I'm having a great time beating her up anyway.

Karen was still sitting at the bench, observing her new boots without a care in the world. Horrible friend.

A force separated me and her and I spun back, ready to attack. Ah him again.

Someone had unfortunately called the principal, and ruined my fun.
"What is the meaning of this?!" He hollered, face about to turn into a volcano.

Hey, am I or am I not the only fire girl here? I'm supposed to be the only one who can turn into volcanos!

I shrugged like nothing had happened. Jenny pierced me with a look that says, "back off."

I just smiled sweetly back at her. The principal grabbed Jenny's hand and mine to the office.
He sat us down quietly and said, ever so calmly, " Do you two girls know that you have been fighting ever since entering this school? With the food fight, and the beating people up TWO TIMES?"

Two times? I never remembered that. Oh never mind. The snow day...I almost had my head cut out for surgery. "I will have to inform your parents of this issue. "

"NO!" Jenny yelled, while I just shrugged.
Go ahead, my mom would just cheer me on.

I then noticed that everything was quiet and no one had said anything. "If you two girls can fix this problem, I will not have to give a notice to your parents, understand? This is your LAST chance." He gave us all a stern look and she nodded hesitantly. We walked out of the office, sending laser beams to each other before departing.

Why does she always mess with me for god's sake?

I swiveled around and watched her luxurious curls bounce with every step she takes. I looked at my hair and tried walking. Nope.
I breathed in and gave one last sigh before I continue on the deathly halls.
______________________
It's always the cafeteria amirite?

It's got me thinking...
What's your favorite food?

-idontw