Start Over

Scarlett's POV
Elena had just woken me up, and I'm now running through the doors of my house in panic. I need to find them!
All I know was that she left to go find Aqua.

"Take me to Demroy!" I yelled quickly.
I landed in a bad place. The flowers and beauty of Demroy was all gone.
The only thing left was ash, and I knew who could have done that.
I ran faster than ever, my legs reaching up to full speed. As I ran, I took out my gem and transformed. It helped keep me from the heat, not that I couldn't deal with it. It's just more helpful.

Aqua's pleads were the only thing making me shake with fear. I knew that she was the only one who had the hardest time handling fire.

Hang in there Aqua...

Aqua's POV
I was feeling light headed and dizzy.
What else? Even my transformation wasn't enough to block out the dark magic.
"Wellsss, wellsss, wellsss, looks whosss heress." Jarts hissed.
I placed my fingers on my temples.

"Admit it, you can't even say words without your nasty HISS!" I spit out angrily. That just made my headache even worse. His eyes burned with fury.

"Isss cansss definitelysss!" He snapped. I couldn't answer this time, because death was soon getting over to me.

"Where's Elena and Rachel? What did you do to them you nasty eel?!" I managed to squeak out.

"She's gonesss. Whooshhsss, toss anotherss placesss." He said snickering. It actually took me a while to understand what he said, but my face blew up with anger. "You liar!" I yelled, clutching my fist together.

I got up, ready to attack and fell back down again.
The fire around me was too strong, and was growing larger.
And larger.
And larger...
My eyelids flutter and start to close. Out of the distance, I heard a voice.

"Let her go!" Someone yelled, blasting a fireball right at Jarts. The fire began to disappear, as my strength started forming again.

I stood up and looked at Jarts laying on the ground. He slithered and turned into a gorilla. "That'sss doesssn't work on mess."

"My god, how many animals are you?" I asked, coughing.

I formed a nice, ball of pure water and flung it at him. He grabbed it with two fingers, and smashed it like one toothpick.

Ah I'm too weak right now.

Scarlett and I started attacking him.
Mainly her since all I produced right now was tiny droplets of water.

He either dodged it or smashed it to smithereens.

This felt like when Delmas was teaching us to block out magic. A picture flashed in my mind, when everyone of us tried to use a sword to hit Delmas, but she caught it with her two fingers. I quickly knew what to do.

"Scarlett! Lesson training with swords!"I said.
"Gotcha." Was all she said back.

We created a sword made of pure gold. Delmas had given each of us these by our element powers.

They belonged to our mothers, and was passed down from each generation. We held them out and aimed them to Jarts, who looked frightened.

The sword could only be carried by the hands of a true elemental of that kind. On my sword, there is a blue raindrop shaped crystal in the front. The handle is light blue, and the blade is gold.

Scarlett and I collided our swords together to make a sharp cry.

I nodded to her as she extended her hands. She did a triple cartwheel and landed on Jarts head. He reached to grab her off, but she pierced the sword in his eyes. He yelled tremendously and reached to touch his eye that had been stabbed.